Part 4

"This cant be true this cant be true this just  FUCKING CAN'T...SHIT MAN!"

Screaming and slamming my hands on my steering wheel.  "I SHOULD OF KILLED THAT BITCH!" Saying to myself after being forced out the hospital for jumping on my babymomma KeKe. This was all her fault for not answering her damn phone and leaving my babygirl with that crack addict grandma of hers. I bet that bitch was somewhere she had no business. Main reason we havent been rocking like that because I cant trust the sneaky MF!

Driving down the highway in full speed, still trying to wrap my mind around the whole ordeal. I just couldnt accept finding out my daughter was just burned too death in a house fire.... my BAyyyyBY MAN....DAMN!

I fired the blunt up and turned my music high as It could go. Screaming to the top of my lungs, driving down the highway going 110 in a 75. Seeing my phone flash continously but ignoring it because at that moment, couldn't nobody tell me shit! I was pissed, I was hurt, and crazy as it may sound, I wanted to fuck and let some steam off.

"Fuck this!"

I said to myself bending an exit and headed back towards the hospital. I had to get off one way or another.  Ten minuets later, I pulled back to the hospital and texted her....

"Come outside I wanna fuck!" Unfortunately texting my babymomma dumb ass.

Moments later, KeKe came outside and just sat in my car looking straight ahead. I pulled my dick out....

"Drain me!"

She looked at me crazy, smacking her lips but was on her guilt trip and quickly went right in. Sucking my soul out my body as I immediately grabbed and slid my hand down her Jean's.  But as soon as I did it, I noticed her pussy was full of cum. I immediately snatched back and  grabbed the gun off the floor under the driver's seat and put it to the back of her head.

"Bitch who you been fucking?"