Part 9

As soon as I pulled up to Robert's and KeKe house, all I could see was him and her jumping in the back of the ambulance.

"What the fuck?"

I said to myself putting my car in drive. I had my blunt already rolled up for my dawg Robert. I mean it was the least I could do for all the shit I had done that they didnt know. Hell yea I was feeling guilty like a MF but now this; I didnt know what the hell was going on. I called and I   called just hoping my dawg would answer but no answer. But I knew by how they rushed out with the paramedics that something wasn't right. I fired up the dope and followed them. Once again calling him ... He finally answered...

"BRO COME TO THE HOSPITAL...NANNA JUST TRIED TO KILL HERSELF.....COME ON NOW BRO....SHE REALLY DON LOST IT...SHE SAID SHE KNOW WHO DID IT!"

Two hours later, I found myself in room 332 with Robert and KeKe. Her crazy ass couldn't look me in my eye at all. Hell all I could see was my bro kept pacing back and forth in the room. Shaking my head as Renay finally made her way comforting KeKe. Nanna laid in the bed with all type of IVs and stitches in her arm. Suddenly KeKe blurted out panicking running...

"THIS TOO FUCKING MUCH RENAY....MY BABY AND NOW OUR NANNA!...HELL NALL I GOTTA GO!"

The two rushed out the room behind KeKe and all I could remember was Roberts words....

"She said she know who did it" rang in my head.

Hell I did what I thought was best after seeing Robert and Renay run behind KeKe. I walked over to Nanna, grabbed her pillow, and put it over her face until she went flatline

**BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP**