Part 3

"ByebyeBye Bye....ok!"

I quickly jumped out of Gmane car in front of the emergency room. Praying that nobody saw me, especially Robert who I literally had 28 miss calls from. Strolling through my phone seeing all the miss texts as the hospital doors slid open. Panicking, thinking about my Nanna and babygirl Melodie at the same time. Still feeling my vagina bubble feeling the juice oozing out of me.

"I could of sworn this nigga nut on that bed" saying to myself but snapping back into reality with what was really important....and that was the safety of my daughter.

"MELODIE FRANKLIN PLEASE.....!" I rushed to the receptionist desk and the older black lady replied.

"And you are in what relation to her in what way maam?"

Quickly responding....

"IM HER MOTHER....HER MOTHER MA'AM... PLEASE ....WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?"

"Come through ma'am?" Rubbing my back as I went in.

I rushed through and the first person I could see was Robert holding my Nanna and my older cousin Renay who called me and told me,  walking back and forth in panic. Robert immediately jumped up and rushed me choking me.

"BITCH......BITCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU WAS....THIS YO FAULT...THIS YO FAULT!"

"ROBERT LET HER GO.....ROBERT LET HER GO!" Almost unconcious hearing Renay and my Nanna pleading Robert to stop. Alone with nurses calling for help to get him off of me. When he finally let me go all I heard was him breaking down on the floor, looking to the sky asking God why. And me,  looking confused looking up to Renay and Nanna.

"Where is Melodie Renay?" No respond

"NANNA? TALK TO ME....WHERE IS MY BABY?" No respond

"NANNA?"

Nanna finally replied tears falling like crazy....

"She didnt make it baby.....Melodie didnt make it!"