Part 10

"KeKe please just take a deep breath and talk to me. I'm here for you cousin...you know that shit!"

I literally had to chase down KeKe out of that hospital room. Feeling Roberts presence right behind us, I quickly gestured to him....

"Let us girls talk Robert.....please?"

I could see him turning around as I focused my attention back on KeKe. I continued....

"KeKe I know you're hurting but cousin.......all we can do at this point is pray.  God dont make mistakes and sometimes our understanding, dont make sense until the dust settles."

It seemed like the more I tried to talk to her, the more she wasnt listening at all. I mean who would after they lost their child and a grandmother who literally just tried to kill herself. Yea I was wrong as fuck but Lord knows I didnt know Melodie was in that house. Hell I didn't even know Nanna was there. Part of me did it for Gmane ass but part of me wanted the house insurance money. Hell I figured we could of just put Nanna in a rehab,  followed by a nursing home after I burned the mf down. That way me and KeKe could split the money. But I knew she wouldnt have went for that. She love herself some damn Nanna. Fuck Nanna.. she let her husband rape me, get me pregnant, and acted like everything was alright after all these years. But that's ok...  because the crushed moth balls on his medicine I use to give him , took his ass right out of here. Suddenly....

"YO COME QUICK....NANNA GONE!!"

"Wait where is GMane?" I quickly asked.

He replied...

"LAID OUT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR STABBED....ION KNOW WTF GOING ON!"