Part 18

My whole body went numb after Nanna suprising showed up at my house. I really did thought she was dead. It's like the more deeper she got into telling me the truth about everything, the more I wanted to kill all they ass. All I could hear was my baby Melodie yelling and screaming for help in my head. "HELP PLEASE HELP!"

I suddenly got up off the couch body shaking from nervousness. Calling KeKes phone numerous of times and the bitch didnt answer not one time. Remembering us just was fucking hours prior... and now waking up and her ass gone. "How the fuck I miss her leaving?" Saying to myself getting in my truck loading my pistol at the same time. It was 2o'clock in the morning and I was determined to find her over that fake ass nigga Gmanes house. "I swear on God if shes over there they're both dead!" Remembering saying to myself as I finally pulled in his driveway. I knocked on the door....no answer. I knocked again....no answer. I attempted to knock the third time and suddenly Gmane opened the door like he was tired.

"Bro what's going on?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"Well aint you gon invite me in?" I asked playing it off like I didnt know what was going on.

"Robert bruh...its 3o'clock...u good bruh?"

My body immediately got heated as I knew then he was hiding some. He never left me hanging at the door. Especially when he knew I was going through some deep shit.

Slight pause.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I quickly pulled out my gun hearing somebody yell from the inside.

"BITCH WHERE KEKE AT?"

He quickly rushed me.