FREAK

#FREAK
#Part1🔥💦🔥💦🔥✏🤳🏿

KeKe just laid there legs wide open as I stood over her dick jumping like a MF!

"Get this pussy.....why you stop...GET IT BABY SHIT!"

I immediately looked over to the dresser seeing myself in the mirror. I realized that I was hallucinating thinking Robert was in the room with us. I been dealing with my nigga babymomma for over six months now and I still get hella paranoid when we fuck. I know its fucked up but it's even more fucked up when you know ya homebody be having dealings with ya younger sister.... and you have to find out through the grapevine of the streets. Shiiid... where is the loyalty homie? Bro you and my sis Mia could of told me. So yeah what he dont know is that KeKe know everything. Hell tried to tell him the bitch wasn't shit in the first place. When she had that baby and it wasnt his  smh. Boy you just dont know what that pussy do for a sack and a pill. Bust down.....

I got back focused rubbing the tip of dick head. Reaching out and rubbing her clitoris with the  thumb of my other hand. Pussy just steady breathing making me  turn back into full beast mode. Iquickly snatched her lil ass and turned her around.

"ARCH THAT ASS UP....ARCH THAT SHIT UP!"

*SMACK SMACK* slapping that phat ass

"SHIT BABY ....DAMN GMANE....GET IT...Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!"

Full stroking her from the back as hard as I could. Felt like I was stabbing her heart by the way she was yelling.

"I LOVE YOU.....DADDY I LOVE YOU....Dayummm!"

Seeing her keep pressing ignore on her phone from Robert and other people at the same time as it kept going igg. To me suddenly stop my stroke....

"Answer that MF hell!"

Answering like she was sleep on speaker....

"Hello!" She finally answered...

"GIRL WHERE YOU? YOUR GRANDMA HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE....YOUR BABY JUST BEEN RUSHED TO EMERGENCY ROOM....KEKE WHERE YOU....OH MY GOD!"