Part 11

"Run it by me again sir...... So you said you stayed in the room with Ms Sanders*(Nanna)  after your friends left right?

"Yes sir!" I responded as two detectives, Robert, Renay, and KeKe who was also answering questions outside spazzing out.

"I DON'T KNOW OFFICER...I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" Was all I heard her say from the outside.

The detective continued...

"So what was her mood before she stabbed you and ran out?"

"Sir all I know, I was talking to her standing over her ...and she pulled out a knife and just stabbed me for no fucking reason and stormed out the room. I know this may sound crazy but... she just lost a granddaughter in a house fire not even two weekends ago. Not to mention, shes an addict. Every since the funeral Nanna been losing it officer. I dont know what the fuck is going on. I think you need to just tell the hospital to rewind the cameras of the nearest exit. This lady is dangerous sir....dangerous! Just look at me"

"We have to find her officer....that's my grandma!" Renay suddenly replied fake crying..

"This is too fucking much bro. Feel like I'm in a damn dream or some.  Officer yes please check the cameras." Robert also replied

"Sir for some reason the cameras are not working. The nurses who are working this floor were short handed and all was in other patients rooms at the time. Nobody saw anything.... NOBODY! We have officers on duty around the perimeter and we will find your grandma we promise!"

I smiled seeing the officers leave out the room. Crazy part about all this shit,  her body was right in front of them dumb MFS! Right inside the hospitals dirty clothes hamper I stole from the lobby that's sitting across the room. I just got to find a way to push her ass in the basement. I had to make it seem like I was attacked to get rid of her. I refuse to have her to let my secret out of killing Melodie.