Vent

Don't read if you are sensitive to abuse or rape

I'mma be honest I don't want sympathy I just need people to talk to about it and I can't talk to a therapist or my school about it because I know they will contact my parents

If anything here confuses you just ask me and I will answer it, but please I don't want sympathy, I just want little messages other then 'your doing this for attention' because I'm not, it is actually really hard to keep something like this inside for years without being able to talk to people about it.

So It started when I was born

My dad and my mum got a divorce since my mum had a drinking problem and cheated on my dad with some random guy

My dad had a permanent mark on his hand because he got into a fight with the dude.

Now time skip to 4 years old, at first I stayed with my mum while my brothers and sisters went with my dad.

Court got involved since my dad knew a child that is 0-4 should not live with a woman that drank all the time and was passed out in bars and hotels.

He won me at court since my mum did not even show up so the judge just said 'this is proof enough, just take her' or course it was not cheap to get me back it was very expensive.

However court did always me to see my mum on the weekends.

I would stay over on Saturdays and Sunday's at my mums and uncles place.

Now my uncle, he was a very abusive man and this went on until I was 8 years old when my mother died from alcohol poisoning.

Of course for a 8 year old child it hit me hard, even if she was a bad woman it hurt so much. I didn't eat that day.

However I found out I had a little sister since my mum slept with another man, the dad probably doesn't know he's the dad and we don't know who the dad is.

When my dad finally found out about the abuse when I was 10 since at that age I was starting to understand what my uncle did was not right.

The reason why I only found out when I was 10 because I always hear stories how back when people's parents were kids they use to get beaten if they did something wrong and back then it was a good thing.

My uncle went to jail for abuse and sexual harassment on a underage woman for 12 years (he is still in jail).

However something happened when I was 8. My family went on holiday and left me behind since I don't really like holidays, I stayed with my 1 brother.

Back then my brother was a teenager so he would drink and have a party and invite friends over.

One day my brother went to visit his girlfriend and left one of his friends being.

It turns out his friend liked female children under 13.

Which was when his friend raped me.

I never told anyone, this is because I tried to tell the police on my own but they would never believe a 8 year old was raped while under the roof of their own home.

So I never told anyone, not even my brother which is how his friend got away with the rape.

Luckily this was before I got my period so there was no way I could get pregnant.

I then became asexual from the trauma of the rape. I have panic attacks and it caused me to have anxiety.

That was when I learned the dark truth about this world since obviously as a kid you think everyone in the world is happy and the world is such a magical place but as you grow up you realise the truth of this world.

This one I have told people but it was only once.

I one time tried to kill my self at school, I had a panic attack in the toilet and I decided that I could not take the world any longer.

Back then I was around 10 or 11.

However a student caught me and reported it, I went to this school therapy and they told my parents.

My dad yelled at me and got a knife involved.

A couple of weeks after that I started to cut myself, that only lasted for a year after my step mum found me cutting myself in the bathroom.

Before you say anything, my dad is a good man he makes sacrifices to my family everyday however there are some days when he needs to have a go at someone and finding out his daughter tried to commit suicide made it worse.

My family is homophobic so I don't really tell them that I am non-binary, pansexual and asexual. I wish that I could but I just can't.

My family argue every single night and it has caused me to have a phobia to sound

Even if it's quiet or loud I am still scared of sound which we led me to never talk in class.

After the whole killing my self the bullies got worse in school and even spread to my high school (I am in high school right now).

It was nice to tell people about my problems, I may delete this later or I may not. I just needed to let myself out and I could not risk writing it in a diary in case if someone from my family Found out.

However in order to get to my Wattpad you need a password so there is no way they can get onto here.

Trust me I am not doing this for attention, in a way it's okay to think that but do not say it out loud because it is just disrespectful because at the end of the day you may read my books but you don't know anything about my life behind the screen