Voicemail after a fight

Izuku

"Hey.... I know the whole thing was my fault, I was just so scared when you got hurt. When I saw the blood rushing down your face I felt my world collapse and I got angry at myself for not protecting you, I let out my anger out on you and I know I shouldn't of. I didn't realise what I was doing until I saw those tears in your eyes and you running away. Please.... could you ever forgive me..."

Bakugou

"Hey dumbass..... I see you didn't wanna answer my calls..... anyway I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry, you know that I say thing I don't mean. I had a shit day and I let it out on you, I'm sorry babe.... could you forgive me? Please.... *sigh* calm me back when you get this.... knowing me I am probably sitting on my bed as you are listening to this waiting for a phone to ring.... I love you okay, even though I don't show it much....." *hangs up*

Tamaki (my baby boy, my son I'm sorry)

".... *sobbing*... oh it's on voicemail!... I-I'm really sorry for what I did.... I was just really worried and scared for you that I started to shout at you, I-I know I shouldn't of and... *sob* I am so so sorry.... just please come back home at least I'm so worried about you.... you don't have to forgive me I understand!.... I just want you to come home so that I know your okay.... please *sniff* call my back when you get this... I-I love you so much and I miss you...." *hangs up*

Kirishima

"..... h-hey *sniff* I know what I did was so unmanly and I am so so sorry, I was worried about you and I got mad at you..... that wasn't right for me... I am so so sorry. Anyway, please calm me back when you get this..... I love you.... my angel (definitely didn't say Angle the first time!)" *hangs up*

Shinso

"....... I know you don't wanna answer my calls so I'll just leave a voicemail..... all I wanted to say was that I'm sorry for what I did.... it wasn't right for me to use my quirk without your permission and force you into that situation..... I understand if you don't want to forgive me but right now I'm crying so much and I'm holding a picture of you and I so I just need you to come home..... please..... you don't need to forgive me.... at least call me back when you get this.... I love you...." *hangs up*

Shoto

"..... *sigh* guess I have to do it this way, I would say it to you in person but Tsu said you didn't want to talk to me.... I understand I shouldn't of got mad at you, I was just jealous and I let it out on you...... call me back when you get this.... please, *sigh* right now I'm just holding a picture of you while crying.... pathetic I know but I really miss you...... I love you babe...." *hangs up*

Iida

".... I know what I did was unacceptable and I am truly sorry for that.... I was mad, I didn't mean to let out my anger on you.... could you find it in your heart to forgive me? I understand if you don't want to, I don't deserve forgiveness (my baby don't say that you deserve everything).... calm me back when you get this please.... I love you and I am truly sorry for what I did, I hope you forgive me.... I understand if you don't..." *hangs up*

Monoma

"..... although I believe a... commander like you should be begging for my forgiveness I might as well apologise too..... I shouldn't of got mad at you and you were just defending yourself..... I am sorry for what I did, it would be better to tell you this in person but Kendo forced me to leave or else she would of slapped me.... again. Anyway, call me back when you get this..... I love you (Y/N).... although I don't show it...... *sigh* please forgive me.... I'm sorry" *hangs up*