"Ah somewhere."  

"Somewhere like what?" 

Why is he being so nosy? Once again I tried to pull my hand way from his grip, but he only held it tighter. A stern look appeared on his face as the hold became tighter and tighter. "Let me go." I snapped jerking my hand away free. My blood was now boiling because I noticed the bruised that were now on my arm. I'm tired of getting bruised by these wolves. I'm not some rag doll. I stared up at him in a glare before storming down the hallways. I took a quick look behind of me to see Ben just staring towards me. The look he was giving me was terrifying. 

Today was just not my day. I got kicked out of English, and now this wolf just bruised my arm.  

I should've gone with Noah where ever he may be.

Instead of going home, I went to the park.  

I don't want to be around my wolf buddies. I have learned on full moons they are a little too angry and a little too bitchy. So, here I am sitting on a park bench watching as little children run around on the playground. Their parents sat opposite of me in a heated convocation. There was an old couple sitting down on the bench next to mine feeding a couple of birds. If you didn't know what they were it seems to be that everything and everyone was normal. In a few hours they're going to turn into these large deadly wolves. Wolves that can kill me in the blink of an eye. Yet, here I am with them.  

"Excuse me, Miss." A small voice from my right. I turned around to see another old woman sitting down beside me. She had a kind face, and a small smile was plastered on her face as she just stared at me.  

"You're the human girl." 

Oh really now, you don't say. I nodded at her slowly causing her smile to show brighter. "It's been a while since I've seen a human. I was one myself, you know." She continued getting comfy on the bench. The old woman placed her purse between us, as she turned toward me. 

"Before Alpha James and our Luna died, I moved here with my husband. The pack was peaceful, and everyone was friendly and kind. When they died and Alpha Dylan took charge everything changes. I discovered what werewolves were, and had to face a tough chose."  

She took a deep breath before closing her eyes. A small cough left her throat before she continued to tell her story.  

"Alpha Dylan was ruthless towards humans, and forced us to turn. If you refuse his order, you would die. Obviously, I didn't refuse, but my husband did. He was killed by the Alpha himself." 

"How did the original alphas died?" I asked biting on my bottom lip. If Noah doesn't want to tell me, then I would find out a different way. The old lady sighed, before running her hands through her shiver hair. "It was a tragic accident. The poor couple were burned alive." No wonder why Noah doesn't like talking about them. I feel really sad for him now. Just imagine all the things he went through at that time. I'm pretty sure he didn't have anyone to moan with. Dylan was busy on a killing spree. That reminds me to yell at him for killing that woman's loving husband. 

"I heard it spelt like chicken."  

The lady mumbled. I chuckled at her comment, but soon stop when I saw someone staring at me in the face. I felt my heart speed is a step as our eyes locked. A smirk formed on his face before he walked the other direction. "I have to go?" I quickly told the woman standing up. Before she could reply I was already gone.  

I quickly made my way farther into the park checking behind of me ever so often. This sudden feeling came over me like I was in danger. Like someone was stalking me. The sun was tickling down, and my fear grew greater. Soon the roads would be filled with wolves, and I can't find myself home yet. I fear that whoever is stalking me is going to kill me. The figure from before appeared from the corner of my eyes then it soon disappeared.