Chapter 1: Introduction

Sonia moved Eddie away from Derry coincidently after IT, which meant he left the losers. Part of him knows why he left; his father was chasing after his mother trying to take custody of him. But she wouldn't let him so she moved, but he followed. It was one day his father found out about Sonia's actions towards Eddie and threatened her. He told police about it and eventually his mother got taken away, for good. And he was finally free.

Almost.

His father loves Eddie, but he never had a chance to get to know him. Sonia never let him see him because she thought she could take care of Eddie herself. But now he has a real father, and, potentially, a better life. One where he was hoping he could be who he was.

It's been two years, and he is now returning to Derry. In his mind, he  thought he'd never get to see his friends again, he was scared he would be trapped with his mother forever. And the worst thing was, he never got to say goodbye to them.

His mom wouldn't even let him talk through the phone, but he manage to do it sometimes.

He called Richie most of the time, and he missed him dearly. He just wish he knew how much. Because he loves him, as a best friend, but more. And he had no clue Richie felt the same way.

Richie's life however, was difficult, it was hard to keep his feelings in tact. Almost all the time his father would yell at him constantly, for absolutely nothing. And his mother, drinking and hooking up with other guys. He didn't even know why his parents were still together, but he wouldn't say his dad deserves better. Although he still loves his mother, because at least she was kind to him, and that's all he needed.
—————-

-I hope y'all enjoy this story because I'm honestly really excited for it
-I feel the other started good but went over the place but ya know that's okay
-Enjoy!

- Hey.... guys... if you got an update and you read this I'm editing this. I know I just stopped making it- but maybe I will continue it

- Idek if y'all reading this I'm just editing because it deserves to be a better book