Multiple Personalities

Hey guys, so sorry for the long wait, I had some uhm medical problems. So sorry it has been ages, but I did my best under the circumstances. I hope you guys enjoy. -Tammie

The colours of fall surrounded me. Dead leaves lay among the ground like a multicoloured, orange toned, blanket. As we rode, the harsh winds of fall scraped against my skin, giving me goose bumps. All these colours seemed so new to me. I had never seen anything like this back home before. Everything was so dull and lifeless which is kind of ironic due to the season, but it somehow held some sort of beauty. 

Gabriel's arms occasionally rubbed against mine as he held the reigns. The up and down motion of his chest against mine as the horse galloped caused me to blush redder than a tomato. The beautiful colours all around me, and the swaying of the trees made me drowsy. For Vikings, they had gathered into their own social groups as if they were actually civilized. Gabriel and I were near the back, so if there was an attack we would be one of the first to retaliate since Gabriel was one of their leaders or something. I felt relatively safe because there were a bunch of the Viking soldiers behind us, but who is safe at all in a pack of wild men? 

My head involuntarily leaned against Gabriel's chest. I cursed myself, he already thought I had a thing for him, and he was being quite arrogant about it. Just like Adrien. I huffed. I missed that idiot, who I may have a crush on. I pondered about it in my mind, but my eyelids began to droop. 

"Is there somewhere to sleep around here?" I turned my head to look at Gabriel. 

"We're all riding on horses at full speed, and you think there's a place for you to sleep while we're out in the open? You have some logic dear. If you want to sleep lay against me." I turned my head back, but could feel him smiling behind me. 

'And if I don't wish to lay against you?"  

"Don't sleep then." 

There was no way I would win this argument, and I was sleepy so I gave in. A little voice whined in my head, but I swatted it away. 

I trepidatiously leaned my head against this chest, and ended up snuggling against him for comfort. It didn't take much before I drifted off into a land of nightmares. 

I sprung off the bed and screamed at the top of my lungs. I shook my head, but everything seamed to slow down as I did. My hair hovered in the air, and time itself rested for just a while. Nothing seemed right. I was in a tent, on a bed, but the last thing I remembered was falling asleep on Gabriel, so how did I get here? Speaking of Gabriel he came rushing in and kneeled down next to my bed. He held my hands and looked at me. I saw a lustful glint in his eyes. Just seconds later his lips were on mine, kissing me, like it was necessary for life. I was too shocked, and attempted to push him away. His body was crushed against mine on the bed as we sat upright. His teeth scraped against my lips, and his hands fondled my body. Something compelled me to kiss him back, but I couldn't. I wouldn't dare. The more I resisted, the more the man in front of me turned into a beast. His teeth were gnarled and jagged, spaced unevenly. Thick streams of saliva stuck like stalactites to the roof of his mouth. His hands wrapped tight around my arms, as he held me in place. His eyes were a dark yellow, and I no longer saw lust in them, but hunger. His head moved to my neck and his large, discoloured teeth sank into my skin as I screamed helplessly, and fell into a black abyss.  

My head hit something hard as I got up. I rubbed the sore spot on my head grumbling and looked behind me. There was a wooden board there. For the second time I saw an unfamiliar place surrounding me. It was overwhelming. Where was I? How the hell did I get here? Why am I here? My nose started to stuff up against my own will, and tears came down my face. I missed home, and the feeling of knowing where everything is. I wiped my tears away. Warriors did not cry, so neither would I.