Sympathies of a Traitor

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took me ages to upload, I've had school and stress and drama, but I will try to upload more frequently. Thank you guys for all the support I really do appreciate it. Also, those who read it before, I had format issues and uploaded again. I also added more so enjoy. <33 Tammers-

    I woke up cold and disoriented, I wouldn't even say I was awake. There was an annoying throbbing in my head and my eyelids felt heavy. I saw only shadows. There was someone with their hands over my chest and they seemed concerned and upset, I felt sympathetic for this person, why were they so sad? Tears streamed down their face as if they were tears of blood, and they wiped 'em away, ashamed. 

   I heard gruff voices yelling a name, a familiar name. Clark's name. I forced my eyes to open even though all I wanted to do was sleep. I had to see if Clark was here, I wanted vengeance. 

   The mysterious person kept pressing on my chest, and it started to hurt. I was getting annoyed, why wouldn't this person leave me alone. 

   Moments later I felt something coming up my sore throat, the salty taste of blood filled my dry mouth causing me to cough it out. 

   My eyes blinked and suddenly everything was clear. I saw Clark let out an exasperated breath and he seemed happy, relieved. He didn't deserve to feel such things. He didn't even deserve to be alive right now. 

   I hopped to my feet which was a stupid idea. I felt dizzy and everything started to shake, my head was pounding and my body was telling me to lay back down, but I didn't. Clark lunged forward to catch me before I fell, but me being stubborn, I pushed him away. I reached down to my belt for my sword, but I felt nothing except for my bare skin. I rubbed the place where my sword should've been and I felt no piece of clothing. My eyes searched my body, but I saw nothing except me, unclothed. I gasped and tried to cover my body parts, Clark turned his head and I saw a smirk on his face. 

   My fist was about to connect with his gut when he grabbed my hand and twisted it. Shooting pain was felt from my palm to my biceps. After a few seconds, the pain was so unbearable and his grip so firm I crumpled to the ground. 

   Clark knelt to the sandy ground next to me, it felt as if we were the only ones here, but there were many men, large in girth and they looked dangerous. No smiles only pain and anger was readable on their faces. They carried heavy crates and pieces of wood. A lot of them glanced at me momentarily with what looked like a feeling of nostalgia. They kicked up dust as they walked causing me to cough even more. 

   Tents formed a circle around us and trees encompassed them. A group of logs with a fire to feed was to my left along with a few swords of the men who were tending it. We were in one of their secret encampments.  

   The sky was a dark grey and larger clouds rolled on the horizon threatening to bring even more bad weather. Droplets formed and came down to greet us. They rolled on my face along with my tears. It started pouring and I was so cold and naked and painful. 

   "P-please let me go, you're hurting me." 

  "I will once you pledge allegiance to us and understand that we and all of Viking kind own you now, and you are our faithful servant who must always be willing to do our bidding, and most importantly the bidding of our lord." 

  I looked at Clark incredulously, it was then that he twisted my arm even more, making me lay flat on the ground as pain started to wring through my whole body. 

  "You'll have to kill me first," I spat in his face which was now leveled to mine. 

   "That can be arranged," he said unflinchingly, he was heartless.