Chapter II

As you may have guessed, the picture to the right is of Aiden.

Chapter II

Aiden

Beautiful.

Stunning.

Were there even good enough words to describe how amazing my little mate was?

Her lips are plump justing begging to be kissed, and her hips...God almighty her hips were made to bring men to their knees. I could only imagine how they will feel under my hands.

I sent up a silent thank you to the Moon Goddess, thanking her for my beautiful mate. She really did know me.

The stuttering was cute but I'm sure after I take her to bed a few times it will be long gone.

I paid my hand on her thigh and rub circles as the bartender, Harry, went to get our drinks.

"You're cute when you're stuttering. Tell me more about you please?" I ask voicing my opinion about her stuttering.

"Um o-okay um. I'm starting my first yet of college at Stanford University. I'm getting my degrees in Forensic Anthropology and Criminal Psychology. I have been best friends with Corie since the 4th grade. Also I love pizza, I even have pizza bedding!" She says happily at the end.

I had to admit that her loving pizza that much was pretty cute. I just hoped one day she would love me as much as she did pizza.

"Pizza bedding eh? That's cute. Boyfriend?" I ask angrily.

She better not have a boyfriend. The fact that she might even like a guy or think he is cute made my wolf want to kill.

'What if she's into girls?!'

My wolf asked suddenly frantic.

I growled, ' Don't worry I can definitely change that if that is a problem.'

"N-no, no boyfriends. I didn't want to have to go through the whole long distance relationship stuff." she replied easily.

I chuckled happily and kissed her cheek just as Harry came with our drinks. I don't think she will ever know how much I love her, and I just met her.

"Which one do you want love?" I ask grabbing a glass for her.

"Whiskey please." She says politely.

I laugh,"I sure do love a woman that can drink."

I pour her her whiskey and hand it to her, before pouring some for myself.

"A-Aiden why are you doing this? You know calling me love and stuff?"

"Cause your beautiful and your mine."

My wolf howls in pride as she blushes.

"B-"

"Ah-ah-ah no buts love. Your mine and that's how it's gonna be."

Just then I happen to look out towards the bar and notice a group of wolves drooling over my mate. Mostly staring at her huge breasts.

I growl,"Stop looking at my mate!"

I didn't realize my mistake until after the stupid pups looked away. I had said 'mate' right in front of her, and she was human. I mean she was bound to find out sooner or later, but not right now, when we have just met.

I look over and see my mate with a puzzled, curious look on her face. I thanked the goddess that she wasn't terrified at my outburst.

My hand tightened on her thigh, making her squirm and clench her legs. That's when I knew I couldn't wait any longer, I had to mate her. I had to have her body under mine and have her withering at my touch. She had to realize that she was mine, as well as everyone else.

I didn't care anymore about holding back and being careful and loving, I was going to show her love my way.

With that last thought I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, careful of showing her pert little @ss off. She squealed, kicked, and banged her fists against my back, but I blocked them out.

I had to get her to a room, any room would do. I planned to ravish her in more ways than one too.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tara

I'm not sure what happened.

Did I drink to much? No I only took a sip.

Was it those men? Maybe.

Was it because I clenched my legs? Ding, ding, ding, ding, correct.

'Why, why, why?' I chanted in my head.

I banged my fists onto his back, kicking at his legs.

Why me? What did I do to make him like me? Was I going to get raped?

'It's not rape if you like it.' my tiny evil voice in the back of my head exclaimed.

Yes I'm aware that voices in my head are not good, but the were entertaining at times I guess. It was probably just my subconscious anyway.

"Put me down, Aiden!" I yelled hitting him harder.

"I'm sorry beautiful, love, I really am, but I can't wait any longer." he said back.

I didn't realize until it was to late that he had opened a door and laid me on the bed.

His hands trailed down my sides as he eyed my dress with angry eyes.

"This needs to come off." He growls in a husky voice.

I think that's what did it because at the sound of his voice, so husky, I clenched my legs and something inside of me clicked.

It was a carnal, primitive need. The need to show him how much I wanted him. The need to show him how much I could satisfy him, and see if he was as good as he looked.

Before I knew what all was happening our clothes were on the floor and I was taken to new highs I didn't even know were possible. Some things were done that I didn't even know existed in the world of lust, love, and sex.

I knew in the morning I would regret it, but I also knew that I would want him again..

###########################

Sooo there it is. I really do hope you liked it. Sorry if it's short or a little disturbing to some. For readers that wanted a little more action I have put up a RESTRICTED SCENE. Just go to my page and it's there.

-Sara