It's time for you to go to sleep

Olivia's: POV

The rain was pouring down and the thunder boomed. I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Jessie's house and went in.

Robin came down and he looked scared at me. "Who's there?" he asked. "Olivia's sister." I said with a smirk on my face. "Mariska." he replied scared. "Correct." I said. "I call the police!" he replied and picked up his phone.

"It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered his mouth with a tissue, which was soaked in sleepers. He fell down to the floor and I crushed his phone.

I walked upstairs and went into their bedroom. Willow was sleeping deeply in her crib. She was holding her teddy bear close to her.

I picked up her and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car. I started the engine and drove home to me.

***

I came back from the cinema. I found my husband sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket on him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Willow must have taken all his energy.

But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our daughter to start crying or something. But I heard nothing.

I walked upstairs and ran into our bedroom. I rushed to her crib. I let out a scream.

My beloved daughter was gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Willow, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. It can't be true, she can't be gone.

"Jessie, what's going on?" asked Robin. "Willow is gone." I said and broke down.

I feel for Jessie and Robin much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~