You make me uncomfortable

Mariska's: POV

I walked into the police station with a smile on my face. I was wearing a sexy tight black dress with knee high heels. I sat down at the desk and waited at Mandy. Olivia came into the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm waiting at Mandy." I said. "He's busy." replied Liv. "I can wait." I said. "I'm busy too, so can you leave?" she asked. "Nope." I said. "A prisoner escaped last night." replied Liv. "Like I care." I said. "You have to leave, now." replied Olivia.

I grapped her throat and hate shone in my eyes. She gasped for air, but I just smiled.

"You'll never win sweetheart." I said. "You're a horrible woman." she replied. "I take that as a compliment." I said ironically.

The door opened and I took away my hand. Liv fell to the floor and she was breathing heavily. I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my hair.

"What's going on here?" asked Fin. "Nothing." I said. "Stop lying." she replied angrily. "Stop being such a drama queen." I said in a annyoing tone. It's you who's it." she replied coldly.

"Let's calm down before a cat fight breaks out." he said. "Good idea" I replied. "Go." she said. I'll leave you two alone." I replied.

***

Mandy's: POV

I was at a nightclub and drank a glass of red wine. Mariska came and she was wearing a tight dress.

"Hey darling, I've missed you." she said and kissed me. "Last time you kicked me out of the house. "I'm so sorry babe, I won't do that again." she said and kissed me again. "Stop kissing me, you make me uncomfortable." I replied. "I won't do it again, I promise." she said.

I took a sip of my wine and sighed. I felt dizzy and my head started spinning. I tripped and fell to the floor. Everything went black. I don't remember what happened next.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Mariska is a horrible woman

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~