Meeting Charlie

Adam's: POV

"Totally amazing that it's alread October." I said and Liz smiled. We went into a café and I ordered a cup of hot chocolate for her. We walked to a table and sat down.

"I don't believe what papa says, I know you'd never kill anyone." said Liz. "Thank you honey." I replied. "I love you daddy." she said. "Love you too." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

"Do you want go to the playground?" I asked and she nodded. There were a lot of people when we got there and I lifted her up in my arms. "Look, the strange girl is here." said a boy. "Shame on Sam." replied his mom strictly.

I put her in the sandbox and I sat next to her. She built a sand castle that she proudly showed up. I smiled softly and I love to see her happy.

I saw a girl with long blonde hair and she was wearing pink glasses. She was looking at something.

"Hello Charlie." I said. "How do you know my name?" she asked. "I'm your great uncle Adam." I said. "It's so nice to meet you." she replied.

"This is my youngest daugther Lizzie." I said. "Hello Lizzie, I'm Charlie." she replied. "I love your glasses." she said.

"Aww, thank you sweetie, have you seen a flying rainbow dog around here?" asked Charlie. "Yes." said Liz. "Yeah, me too." she replied. "I like you, you're so funny." said Lizzie. Charlie smiled and gave her a hug.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Charlie and Lizzie will best friends.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~