Tragic news

Jessie's: POV

"Why are there so many people here?" I asked. "Haven't you heard?" asked Ash. I shook my head. "Jim is dead." said Alex. "What?" I asked shocked. "The police found his body in a lake." said Ash.

"Can I get your attention? asked the principal. All the students listened to her. "Many of you have probably heard the news that Jim Everdeen is dead." said Ingrid.

"He was a wonderful teacher and a man with a heart of gold. We will remember him forever. We will have a memorable time for him today. Psychologists will be here all day if you need to talk." she said.

"It feels so unfair, he didn't deserve to die." I replied. "I can't believe he's gone." said Robin. "Have the police catch the killer?" I asked. "Nope." replied Alex.

Robin hugged me and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "First his husband and now him. They were too young to die." I said. "Life's isn't fair." he replied. "Why must good people die?" I asked. "I don't know sweetie." said Robin.

"Are you alright, Jessie?" asked Ingrid worried. "I'm fine, a bit shocked." I said. "I understand." she replied. "Jim was the best teacher I have ever had, he helped me a lot." I said. "He'll always be in your heart." replied Ingrid. "I know." I said.

***

"Victoria and I played rock stars at kindergarten today." said Liz. "I would have loved to see it." replied Felix.

I poked my food and sighed. "Jess, you haven't eaten anything." he said. "I'm not hungry." I replied. "Has it started again?" asked papa worried. "No, no." I said quicky.

"Tell us what's wrong." he replied. "I found out today that my teacher Jim is dead." I said. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear." replied Felix. "He was a wonderful teacher to you." said Adam. "I can't believe he's gone." I sobbed.

Liz gave her sister a hug. Jess hugged her back and tears was streaming down her face. "He was my idol, I wouldn't be here, without him." I said.

"Jim is aboard The Black Pearl, ready for new adventure." replied Liz. "I know Captain Jack Sparrow will take very good care of him." I said.

I feel for Jessie💔

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~