Chapter 50- Blood, Blood, Blood

Começar do início

"The blood supply truck was ambushed, we have no blood" Greg reveals in a panic not realising Kathryn was sat on the sofa

"What do you mean?" Justin asks him needing him to calm down and talk slower.

"All our blood has been taken from inside of the school and outside" Greg repeats to him but much slower and calm this time.

"This isn't good" Justin pipes up with his hands on the desk trying to figure out what to do.

"first of all , Kathryn we have to get you to safety" Justin starts of with and looks at Kathryn in fear

"What why?" Kathryn asks confused at what is going

"This is a school filled with thousand of hungry vampires and one human and  we have no blood supply. They may be your friends now but when they are hungry who knows what will happen"Greg reminds Kathryn of what the school is all about

"Fine" Kathryn agrees taking her feet off the table and standing up preparing to go with them" where exactly do you expect me to go?"

"Your room, i recently got a new door installed meaning vampires can't force their way in"Justin tells her putting his arm behind her back and escorts her back to her room with Greg on her other side.

"We have to get out there and find the supply" Justin suggests to Greg knowing it is the only thing they can do

"One guess who has it" Kathryn answers instantly thinking about Ophelia and her little band of followers.

Greg and Justin both give each other a similar look knowing that Kathryn is right. The only person who would stoop to this level is Ophelia but they weren't going to let her get off with it. They escort Kathryn to her room feeling it would be unsafe  of her to wander the halls alone and she opens the door with her key and looks at Justin and Greg who are stood at her door.

"Don't you dare bother leaving this room" Justin orders her and by the look on his face she knows there would be no point in arguing back with him. 

"I won't" Kathryn shakes her head

"We are serious Kathryn, if you do it might just get you killed" Greg points out to her how dangerous it is.

"You really think i'm that stupid" She raises her eyebrow at them and neither of them say a word "I get it" Kathryn snaps at them fed up of the same routine all the time.

Justin grabs a hold of the door and closes it shut. Kathryn makes sure it is securely locked from the inside meaning no one can get it. She looks around her room and feels slightly thankful that she spent the night in Dallas's room or she could be in really big trouble. She walks over to her window and closes it as well and closes the curtains and blinds to make people believe she isn't in there or if she is then she will be sleeping. She climbs onto her bed with the folder in hand and looks at it, she picks up her phone and decided to call the number in the file hoping it will still be connected to Glenn. It rings for a couple of seconds and Kathryn begins to believe she has no hope.

"Hello"Glenn answers from the other side of the phone

"Hello" Kathryn begins to say

"Who is this and how did you get my number?" Glenn asks with haste in his voice

"Hi my name is Kathryn Vandervall. I got your number from your school file at the VanderVall archives and i'm your granddaughter" She answers as quickly as she can to keep him on the line