VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/12

The hot Nevada sun was shining into the upper floor of the Flamingo hotel. I opened my eyes and with relief I realized that I was still in Elvis' suite. We must had forgotten to close the window curtains last night. I was thinking about last night. With a smile I gazed to the big window with that breathtaking panoramic view. At night you could see the bright lights of the city. No wonder I was so attracted to it as I sneaked into Elvis' suite last night. Although I had to pass Fred and Charly of course. But they let me through just like their boss had been telling them. Elvis wasn't there and I decided I would wait for him. I was still struggling with the thought of having to let him go for such a long time. This was why I wanted to share as much time as possible with him. I made myself comfortable, got rid off my dancing costume and wrapped a bathrobe around me. Then I saw all the colorful lights and I was fascinated by this stunning city. At some days it got so hot outside that everybody was hiding in the casinos. But every night, life came back to the streets of Las Vegas. Then the city seemed to become one big mirror ball. I wanted to be nowhere else, but at this place. As I breathed in, there was this intense pain in my back. The encounter with Jerry in the pool the other night seemed to had more impact on me than I thought. It turned out that my body was covered with blue colored bruises. It didn't surprise me because Jerry had pushed me against the wall rather brutally. When Elvis discovered the bruises he was outraged and told me that he was worried about my safety. I assured him that I would be okay but that didn't hold him back from giving the order to Fred and Charly to take care of me and watch me until he would be back to Las Vegas. Elvis was the most caring man I had ever known.

I startled for a second as the door behind me opened but I did not move. I didn't want to turn my eyes from the city lights. I continued standing at the window. I heard footsteps that came closer. In the reflection of the window I soon recognized Elvis' face. He slowly walked to me, stopped behind me and wrapped his arms around my body. I still didn't say a word and kept on watching the people on the street outside. I saw him putting his cheek upon my hair and closing his eyes. Than he began to unwrap my bathrobe. It slipped down my legs onto the floor. In the reflection of the window I saw myself, naked and Elvis who smiled. He seemed to like what he was seeing because he had this seductive and sensual look on his face. First he let his fingers glide down my body very tenderly. Shivers ran down my spine. Every little touch of him felt like an explosion inside my body. Now his hands were touching my breasts. In the window I could see every movement. I felt aroused by watching him doing this to me. Now there was no holding me back. I turned around and literally teared down the clothes from his body. Elvis seemed to be a little bit surprised by me suddenly being so passionate which mad him giggle. I loved his sense of humor but in that moment, it killed my passion instantly. My head rebooted and I suddenly realized who was standing in front of me. I panicked and I sank down. But Elvis grabbed my arms, his deep blue eyes looked at me and then he kissed me so passionately that I was afraid to faint. Unhesitatingly he pushed me against the window and after a deep sigh I finally felt him inside of me.

Well, obviously we had forgotten to close the curtains and the first ray of light woke me up. Elvis was still sleeping soundly, laying next to me. The sun was shining right on the bed. It was warm and Elvis must had felt warm, too. The bed sheet was covering his hips but the rest of his body was uncovered. The sunlight made his skin sparkle just as if it was covered with thousands of diamonds. With his graceful face and his flawless skin, he looked like a young god. I decided not to wake him up. I wanted to just watch him.

My body was shaking because I was scared to death as suddenly the telephone rang. I looked at Elvis but he was still asleep. He didn't seem to hear anyhing. Then it rang for the second time. He sighed, turned but didn't wake up. The telephone rang again and again. I touched his shoulder tenderly.

„Elvis, darling, please wake up!", I whispered.

But still he would not wake up and I didn't want him to. I knew that as soon as he was awake he would leave me alone because he had to attend an interview or had to pose for some photos. I chose not to let him go today. I would let him sleep. But I was afraid that it could be the colonel calling. I was afraid that he would come by in person if nobody would answer the phone. To meet the colonel again was nothing I was looking forward to. This thought made me pick up the phone quickly. My heart was beating fast. I knew that this might had been a mistake.

„Yes, hello?"

A male voices answered: „This is reception. I have a call for Mr. Presley."

In this moment I realized that it would be better not to accept the call and I was about to ask the young man to take it back, when I heard a click, followed by silence. I thought that the call had been interrupted but then a female voice was talking very softly:

„Hello?"

For a short moment I thought about just putting down the receiver. But I knew that the caller would try again. I would have to try to get rid off that lady on the phone.

„Yes, hello? Who is this?", I asked.

„Who are you?", the female voice answered, „I would like to talk to Mr. Presley. This is Priscilla Beaulieu."

I could not breathe. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. What was I suppose to do now?

- to be continued-