I'm Back!

Hello guys! I'm back! I feel so bad leaving you in waiting but I couldn't just find the time to formulate and writethe story, and I don't have the tools for it too. So now that my five-days-somewhat-vacation is done, I can now focus on writing the next chapter which is in Jin's point of view. But I need a little help from you guys.

First of all, let me just say that I'm not actually a follower of BTS or Jin in particular. I know, I know, how could I not? I'm really sorry, you guys. It's not my cup of tea. Not saying that I don't like them, I'm just not into them as I am in Mamamoo. To be honest, the only kpop group that I follow is Mamamoo. I'm not even a kpop fan in the first place. I used to flinch and whine whenever I hear a kpop song, but that changed when I discovered mamamoo. There's just something about the four of them that broke my walls and I caved. But only for them. 😂

Anyways, back to my point. After reading tons of fanfic about Moonbyul, I finally got the guts to write one. And the first person I chose to pair her with was Sandeul and it's because of the many videos of them that I saw their comfortable chemistry with each other. But after a lot of thought, I decided that Jin was the best choice for my story. I don't know why but it just felt like the perfect decision at that point and I'm not regretting it even a bit. That's where my problem lies. I'm completely drawing a blank on how to write in Jin's pov. It's because I don't know him at all. I just know that he's silly, with his dad jokes and all, and that he's stubborn. And with that ends my knowledge of Jin. So that's where you, my readers, come in. I'm asking, no, I'm pleading for your help. If you could throw in some facts, personality descriptions, or anything that could help, about BTS members and Jin in particular in the comments section or message me personally, that would really help me making the story as believable as possible.

P.S.
Let me just say that I'm not giving up on my Sandeul+Moonbyul pairing. So as soon as I'm finished with this story, I'll be working on that hopefully. I've already got a few ideas on my mind for that.

And can I just say: Moonbyul's Enclipse trailers. Damn.

Her solo album will my first bought kpop album. And I promise I will be working on buying and completing all Mamamoo albums.

So that ends my message guys. I really hope that I'll receive any support from you guys. I need all the help I can get. I will forever be grateful.

Have a good night guys!