Sweet Love || Part Three

Start from the beginning

Time goes by and the school year is about to end. It's Saturday morning. Draco and you are in your dorms, getting ready for a very special date by the Black Lake.

You're all dolled up by wearing the beautiful white dress that Draco likes so much. That one you wore in the Yule Ball with a pair of white round toe stiletto bow lace high heeled sandals. Your hair is beautifully curled and adorned with a white butterfly tiara. Your makeup is perfect and your red lips look so sexy.

You walk your way to the lake and captivate all eyes and hearts. As you get close to the lake, you see your prince waiting for you there. He is wearing the fancy dress robes he wore in the Yule Ball. You smile and use your magic to create a beautiful butterfly swarm that flies towards Draco, announcing your arrival.

Draco is looking at you walking towards him with a beautiful smile lighting his face up. You're grabbing a beautiful bouquet of white roses.

—My gorgeous bride —he snakes his arms around your waist.

—My handsome groom —you wrap your hands around his neck. He leans in and drops a loving kiss on your lips.

—Are you ready, sweetheart? —He smiles.

—Yes I do, my love —you smile back at him.

Draco's limousine is waiting for you two. It leads you to a small chapel in London, where you get married secretly. This is the happiest day of your lives.

Draco and you have prepared your own special vows:

—With this ring I thee wed and give to you my life —Draco puts the wedding ring on your ring finger.

—With this ring I thee wed and give to you my life —you put the wedding ring on his ring finger.

—I, Draco, take you (Y/N), to be my wife. To share all that I am and all that I have, for all time to come. And I promise to do all in my power to keep my love as deep and as strong as it is today.

—I, (Y/N), take you, Draco, to be my husband. Your love is my anchor. Your trust is my strength. I will give you all my love from now until eternity ends. You make my life complete —tears of joy start filling your eyes, and also Draco's.

—(Y/N), I offer you my love. I offer you my strength. I offer you my weaknesses. I offer you my support. I offer you my loyalty. I offer you my faith, for as long as we both shall live. I give you this ring to wear upon your hand, as a symbol of our love and unity. With this ring I marry you.

—Draco, with this ring I give you my promise, that from this day forward you shall not walk alone. I have no greater gift to give. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. May we walk together through all things. May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are. May you always see the innocence in my eyes. May we feel this joy forever.

—With this kiss we will seal that we now are Man and Wife —you both say at unison and melt in a deep loving kiss...

—Mummy? —A sweet voice of a 3 year old boy wakes you up. You find yourself alone in your bedroom and your little son is standing next to your bed—. I had a nightmare, mummy. May I stay here with you?

—Of course, sweetie. Come over here. Come with mummy. —He jumps to your bed and cuddles up next to you. You embrace him and kiss his forehead.

—Tomorrow we're gonna visit my grandparents, aren't we?

—Yes sweetie. We're going on a trip tomorrow —you tickle him. He giggles and falls asleep in your arms.

Draco and you were school sweethearts, but your wedding was just a dream. You never married him. You're not even together anymore nowadays, but you never stopped loving him.