From Crush To Love || Part Two

It's your Seventh Year at Hogwarts. Draco and you have been dating for two years. You two spent a romantic summer vacation in Paris and return to the school more in love than ever. It took so much time, but the scars on your hand finally disappeared, as well as Draco's. Lucius got furious when Draco told him about Umbridge's medieval method to punish the students, and used his influences to get her fired two years ago.

Draco and you became inseparable. You're waiting for your prince at home. He promised to pick you up to go together to King's Cross Station. Draco heads to your house in his limousine. He rings your doorbell. You open the door and hug him with all your strengths. He hugs you back.

—Babygirl —he nuzzles your hair.

—I missed you, sweetie —you nuzzle his neck and breathe deeply, smelling his delicious scent of apple and mint.

—But we had a date yest... —You shush him by brushing your lips against his, making him gasp and drop a delicious juicy kiss on your lips.

Draco looks so hot dressed all in black with a very fancy tux, and you look so gorgeous with the halter backless short white openwork floral printed dress and nude high heeled sandals you have on.

—I love your dress, you look so gorgeous! —He scans you up and down. You smile.

—It's one of the dresses you bought me in Paris, remember?

—Of course, but you look even more gorgeous today. —You blush.

—And I'm also wearing the sexy lingerie you bought me —you whisper in his ear. He blushes.

—Which one of all, kitty?

—You'll have to wait to see, Drake —you tell him kittenishly, playing with his tie.

—Hmm... I love when you're naughty —he runs his lips through your neck gasping and leaves a hickey there. You enjoy every second, of course—. Are you ready, kitty?

—Let's go, sugar.

Being in his limo is like being in another world. A bottle of the finest champagne and strawberries and cream are waiting for the sweethearts there. Its velvet seats are perfect to play. You live an hour away from King's Cross Station, so there is enough time for caressing one another.

Draco and you forget about the champagne and go straight to the strawberries, feeding each other and kissing in between. Every kiss turns hotter and hotter, so you two end up making out passionately. Now there is no need for Draco to keep waiting to see your sexy lingerie...

Draco and you are on your way to Hogwarts in an empty cabinet of the train now.

—Anything off the trolley, dears? —The Honeydukes Express lady asks.