Sweet Love || Part Three

A couple of hours later, you wake up. Draco is still sleeping on you. He was so tired to worry about taking his tux off. You kiss his forehead and he wakes up.

—Are you comfortable, sweetie?

—Yes kitty. Your breasts are the best pillow in the world. —You smile—. But this tux is killing me.

—It would be a pitty if it got wrinkled —you wink.

Draco giggles and caresses your thighs. He crawls a bit and drops a sweet kiss on your lips while rolling his body, making you lay on top of him. You straddle him, unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He smiles and takes his tie off. You unbutton his shirt and look at his scars. The hickeys you left on him are still there.

—Does it hurt? —You run your hands through his sexy chest.

—No. It feels really good.

You bend down and start kissing all and each one of his scars. You're driving him wild...

Draco is in boxers now, sitting on bed and you're still straddling him. He takes you off his Quidditch sweater, revealing your underwear. He smiles by seeing that his love bites are still on your body.

—You shine like the stars, babygirl.

—You light up my heart, sugar.

—Tonight I just wanna hold you in my arms —he tells you sweetly.

You kiss him over and over and over again. He lays on bed and you cuddle up next to him and end up falling asleep on his sexy chest, wrapped in his loving arms...

It's morning now and you wake up spooning your prince. It's the first time it happens and both of you feel so good. Draco and you go to the Great Hall to have breakfast, but it's totally destroyed. It's impossible to eat there.

—What happened here? —You ask.

—Bellatrix did this —he answers.

The whole school is in mourning. Dumbledore has passed away. All the students but Draco and you attend his funeral. All lessons at Hogwarts were suspended and all examinations were postponed.

Draco and you stay in his dorm during the whole day. He has a lot to say about what happened. You're sitting on bed and he is resting his head on your lap. You're listening to him mindfully while running your fingers through his hair. You make him feel loved...