Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three

Draco and you explain the situation to Professor Dumbledore, scared of being expelled and expecting the worst. Dumbledore is shocked by hearing the news, but he rewards you two for being sincere. He allows you to stay at Draco's dorm during your pregnancy.

Draco has been the sweetest boyfriend ever. He has been taking care of you with so much love and affection.

Draco and you owl your parents, explaining the situation, but receive a bunch of howlers back. You're so sad because of that. You thought your parents and Draco's would understand.

—Don't be sad, gorgeous. We're 16. We don't need their consent —Draco caresses your face and drops a tender kiss on your lips.

—I thought we would count on their support, sweetie.

—Hey, we have each other. We love each other. How many people can say that? —You smile—. What's the worst that could happen? That my father disinherits me? I don't care! —A single tear starts rolling down your cheek. You grab his hand and place it on your belly.

—We love you, Draco. More than words can express.

A beautiful smile lights his face up. He leans in and wipes your tear away by kissing it. Your lips look for his and you two end up melting in a sweet kiss...

Time goes by and Draco has been fascinated with all your body changes since your belly started growing, and your pregnancy cravings are the cutest thing ever for him. Most of the time you crave ice cream and share it with your prince. Your breasts started growing to prepare for milk production, and your nipples got extra sensitive, so now it's easier for you to get aroused. Draco is a naughty bad boy, so he is extra glad about that.

Your Sixth Year at Hogwarts ends, and you're starting your ninth month of pregnancy. Since Draco and you stood at school on Christmas, you haven't seen your parents for about a year. Lucius, Narcissa and your parents got upset when Draco and you told them about your pregnancy, so both of you are scared about their reaction now.

Draco is spooning you on the train, and caressing your belly tenderly. The little passenger on board on your body is a boy. His name is Scorpius. He kicks with all his strengths when feels daddy's hands on your belly. Draco and you smile when he does.

—Do you think our parents change their minds when they realize how much we've grown up, sweetie? —You caress Draco's hands.

—I hope so, babygirl. Don't worry, please. It's not good for you neither the baby. —You nod and he drops a loving kiss on your lips.

You have a beautiful diamond engagement ring glittering on your ring finger. It's a symbol of the love that Draco and you have for one another. You're gonna be three into a short time.

When the train arrives in London, Draco and you go to the Malfoy manor first, hands entwined. Narcissa hugs Draco.

—Mother, this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), my fiancee —Draco introduces you.