Marked || Part One

Draco has been crying desperately in the bathroom for a long time. Moaning Myrtle has been looking at him all the time without his noticing.

—Are you ok, baby? —She asks. He stops crying abruptly, lifts his head up and looks at her—. That's the way she used to call you, isn't it?

—How you dare! —He yells in anger and points at her with his wand.

—No! Wait! I can go for her. I can bring her to you —she says nervously and vanishes.

Suddenly, Draco hears footsteps. There is someone else in the bathroom.

—Who's there?! Show yourself! —He yells.

The next thing he sees is your ghost. You're walking towards him wearing that red short dress he likes so much, and the footsteps he hears are actually the sound of your red heels...

A few hours ago...

Draco and you were having a romantic dinner in your dorm, and the war begun. You were wearing that sexy red short dress and red heels that drive him crazy. Your strawberries and cream would have to wait. There was an important mission to do. You both ran to help the other students by fighting the Death Eaters. Draco is actually a Death Eater, but he got tired of being a puppet. You both fought the Death Eaters side by side until Voldemort caught you. He killed you in front of Draco's eyes to teach him a lesson. Draco broke down into tears while hugging your lifeless body. The love of his life had been taken away from him forever...

Draco is now sitting on the bathroom floor, staring at your ghost walking towards him.

—Babygirl —he whispers with tears in his eyes. You kneel down in front of him and stare at him without saying a word. He tries to caress your face, but his hand just crosses you.

—Wake up —you whisper.

Suddenly, Draco wakes up screaming a drowned scream. He sits on bed quickly and finds himself in his dorm. He is covered on sweat. It's 3:00 am.

—It was just a nightmare —he whispers.

You're sleeping next to him, but wake up by hearing his drowned scream. He is wearing only boxers and you're wearing a sexy black babydoll. You sit on bed and snake your arms around his sexy naked chest from behind. You kiss his shoulder and rest your head on it.

—That nightmare again, baby? —You ask.

—Yes —he nods—. I'm always gonna protect you, sweetheart. I promise —he answers.

—I know you will, baby —you tell him sweetly. He caresses your hands and smiles shyly when he touches the beautiful diamond ring on your ring finger. He turns around and kisses you sweetly while pushing you gently with his body, making you lay on bed.

—Will you marry me when we graduate, babygirl? —He smiles.

—You know I will, sweetie. I'm counting the days —you smile.

He looks at his dark mark and grabs your left arm. You have the dark mark as well. Yes, it's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts and you're a Slytherin, just like him.

—I'm sorry you have to go through this —he says while brushing your dark mark gently with his thumb.

—It was the only way to keep our baby safe —you reply.

—I know —he caresses your flat belly tenderly underneath your babydoll.

—Mum says that since my belly has remained flat so far, it will grow so fast on the fifth month —you smile and caress his hand on your belly.

—That's next month! —He exclaims excited.

—Yes, it is! —You reply excited—. I bet the girls are gonna freak out when my belly starts growing.

—Not only the girls, sweetheart —he smiles and you smile back at him.

—Have you thought on a name for the baby?

—Scorpius.

—What a beautiful name! I love it, sweetie! But what if it's a girl?

—It will be a boy, I'm absolutely sure —he drops a sweet kiss on your lips.

—I can't believe we made our little angel the night you proposed to me —you say smiling.

—Hmm... It was an extremely delicious night, kitty —he sighs—. Now sleep, my love. You need to rest.

—So do you, my sweet angel —you caress his beautiful face—. I know you're worried about your mission, love, but remember you're not alone. You got me, Draco. I'm gonna help you. I know it has been a very difficult task, but we're gonna succeed on repairing the vanishing cabinet, you can count on it.

Draco smiles and kisses you tenderly. You cuddle up on his chest. He wraps his loving arms around you and you both fall asleep melted in a hug.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!