The Rencounter || Part Three

Draco and you have been sweethearts for one year. You became a very good piano player and started making new music with your loving boyfriend.

Today you're gonna go to a professional music studio to record one of your songs. Both of you are so excited. Draco is driving his Lamborghini and you love to be his copilot. He is taking is favorite guitar to the studio as well.

Draco and you head to the studio and everything is ready for recording. A beautiful white grand piano is waiting for you. You're a bit nervous. Draco plants a peck on your lips.

—Let's do this like we do it at home, babe.

—Are you sure, sweetie? Because... They're watching —you refer to the producers, of course.

Draco winks. You smile and take off your t-shirt, revealing your bra. The producers' jaws literally drop. Draco takes of his t-shirt as well. He looks at your breasts biting his lower lip. You give him a naughty smile and wink. You sit at the piano and he takes his guitar.

—Are you guys ready for recording? —The producers ask.

Daco and you nod and the recording begins:

«This one is for the mothers

Who've lost a child

This one is for the gipsies

Who left their hearts behind

This is for the strangers

Sleeping in my heart

Take what they want

And leave while it's still dark

No one is glamourously

Lonely, all by themselves

This is a song for the unloved

This is a music for one last cry

This is a prayer that tomorrow

Will help me leave the past behind

It's a song for the unloved»

Draco and you stare at each other and smile all the time during the recording. When it ends, both of you are very happy with the result.

It's night now and you're returning home. A truck doesn't stop honking behind you on the highway. You unbuckle your seat belt and turn around to watch.