Chapter Two

The next morning arose. Katsuki's alarmed screamed throughout his room telling him to wake up.
He opened his eyes tiredly and looked around. "Fuck... I sure as hell didn't get enough sleep", Katsuki sat up. "Mhh the Neko.. The-", Katsuki looked around frantically. The Neko was gone. He looked at his door which had still been closed. "Fuck.. what was his name.. Shit... Neko?",
He just called the cat out by it's species.
Katsuki got out of his bed. Then saw out of the corner of his eye. The Neko, hiding between the wall and Katsuki's desk.
"You little fucker!", Katsuki yelled.
Izuku jumped and whimpered tucking his head down.
Katsuki growled walking over and grabbed the Neko by the front of the jacket and threw him back away from a corner he was tucked away in. "Hu- Ungh! Ouch!", The Neko whined in pain quickly sitting up and scrambling away from him just to get blocked by a wall. "Why the hell would you hide like that!? Do you not feel safe here?!", Katsuki walked over towering over the small Neko raising a hand to it.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I'll be better.. I'm sorry.. don't h-hit me... you promised..", he cried out.
Katsuki then realized and stepped away. "Fuck... No... stop apologizing. It's my fault.", he attempted to reassure the frightened Neko, he kneeled down and Izuku flinched and whimpered.
Katsuki the placed a hand on the Nekos head and petted behind his ears gently letting the Neko relax to his hand.
"Did I hurt you?", Katsuki asked.
"Mhm..", the Neko hummed in response.
"Fuck.. Will you be ok?",
"Mhm..", he hummed again.
"I have to go get ready for school.", Katsuki stood and left for the bathroom to shower.
Izuku shifted to his cat exterior and curled up in the corner. His back hurt from yesterday. But even worse from when Katsuki threw him.
He whined softly as he fell asleep.
Katsuki finished up his shower  and wrapped a towel around himself. He walked to his room and dried off. He glanced at the sleeping cat the was buried almost completely by the hoodie that he was once wearing in his human exterior. 'Small...', he thought to himself. Katsuki then put his Yuuei uniform on. He walked to the bathroom and shook his spiked ash blond hair out and walked down stairs. "I'm leaving!", Katsuki yelled walking out the door. "Where's the Neko?!" His mom yelled.
"Sleeping you old hag! Don't look at him or touch him, leave him alone!", Katsuki growled slamming the door.
Izuku woke and jumped from the loud noise. He shift back to his human configuration and fixed the hoodie as the sleeves hung over his arms. Izuku stood and walked out of the bedroom he looked down the stairs and frowned. He sat at the top step and pushed him self down slowly one step at a time. Mitsuki heard the small thuds and looked over at the stairs and smiled watching Izukus interesting way of getting down the stairs.
"Need something hun?",
She asked as Izuku jumped. "Uh... thingy...", he looked at his hands and pressed his fringes together then his thumbs together creating a circle. It was supposed to resemble him holding a cup, "holds.. wet stuff...?",
Mitsuki laughed. "A cup?",
Izuku nodded and walked into the kitchen while Mitsuki followed. "Here. What to you want to drink?", she said grabbing a cup for him.
"W-water?...",
Mitsuki nodded and filled the cup handing it to Izuku.
Izuku took it and drank like his life depended on it. When he finished he held the cup up. "Water...",
Mitsuki smiled. And took the cupped filing it then handed it back to him. "Better?",
"Mhn", Izuku hummed drinking it once again. Once he finished he held the cup up again. "You need to slow down or else you'll get sick...",
Izuku nodded and frowned putting the cup down on the ground then ran off and upstairs. She sighed and picked the cup up and set it in the sink. Izuku entered Katsuki's bedroom and hopped up on his bed and walked over to the pillows. He shifted back into his cat exterior and once he stepped up into the pillows he immediately sunk as the fluff of the pillows consumed him. Izuku curled up comfortable and closed his eyes.
Meanwhile at Yuuei, Katsuki had already been sitting at his desk. Waiting for the bell to ring whilst as being bother by the people that called themselves the 'Bakusquad',
"Bakugo! Answer us! Which app is better?", Denki whined for an answer while Katsuki ignored.
"Fine anything new happen?", Eijiro asked. "No. Go away shit hair.",
"Stop being so tense Bakugo!", Ashido giggled leaning towards him.
"Then what happened yesterday? You look tired", Hanta asked.
The bell then rang. "Look at that the bell. Go away.", Katsuki muttered as Aizawa entered the room. "Do whatever. And dont be too loud. I'm sleeping.", Aizawa then pulled out his yellow sleeping bag out of no where ready for his nap.
Bakugo took his phone and texted his mom.
'How's the Neko?'
It hasn't been long but he didn't want to Neko to do anything wrong while he was gone. Much less than wrong but getting bored or hurting itself..
'He likes water..'
Mitsuki texted back.
Katsuki tched.
"Who likes water?", Eijiro appeared behind Katsuki reading over his shoulder. Katsuki growled and threw his hand over his shoulder using his quirk to explode Eijiro's face. Just then Eijiro activated his quirk and laughed. "Answer Katsuki!",
"No one dip shit. Go away.", he growled and put his phone away.
The day passed off as pretty boring. But once the day ended Katsuki got up and ran home.
Katsuki then busted through the front door and yelled immediately. "Where is he Hag?!", he slammed the door behind him waiting for the yell back at him. "At least greet me you brat!",
"Hello Hag. Now where is he?!",
Katsuki growled impatiently.
"I don't know. You told me not to look at him or touch him.", Mitsuki argued.
Katsuki tched and stomped upstairs and entered his room slamming the door. Izuku whimpered and buried his small cat configuration in the pillows. "Neko?".
Izuku let out a soft mewl and Katsuki walked over removing the pillows from his cat. "There you are.", Katsuki picked him up and pet his head gently where Izuku flinched within each pet. "Would you stop flinching!", Katsuki yelled annoyed at the cat.
Izukus eyes widened and he shifted back to his human form where he pushed away and hit the floor. "Huhng!!", he whined loudly then scrambled under the bed shifting back to his cat exterior hiding in the far corner under the bed.
Katsuki immediately regretted his out burst. "Neko... Wait..", Katsuki laid on the floor and looked under the bed staring at the cat. "Come back out.",
Izuku shifted back and sniffled as tears fell. "Y-you pro-promised....", Izuku stuttered trembling.
"You're right I did... forgive me?..", Katsuki softened his rasped voice as best he could.
Izuku nodded and started to crawl out. "My... name i-is Izuku... not Neko...",
"Ok.. Izuku... why don't we put food in your stomach?",
Izuku shook his head.
"Why not?", Katsuki asked annoyed.
Izuku stuck his small tongue out and closed his eyes.
"Mh?", Katsuki growled.
"Makes... makes me feel icky...", Izuku said looking down, he then gasped. "Cup!", he looked up at Katsuki. He rose a brow confused. "Cup?",
"Mhm!", Izuku hummed happily as he made it look like he was holding a cup and drinking from it.
"Oh.. You want water? You can't live off of water nerd.",
Izuku frowned and looked down. "Oh..", he said in disappointment.
"You really like water don't you?... a weird one arent ya...", Katsuki opened the door and left. "Come on cat.",
Izuku jumped then followed him downstairs into the kitchen where Katsuki filled a cup with water handing it to Izuku. Izuku smiled and took it carefully then drank it quickly. He then held the cup up wanting more.
"No let's get food into you.",
Izuku nodded as Katsuki walked into his pantry looking at the goods within. He then grabbed a bag full of granola. He opened it and took out a small piece then kneeled down handing it to Izuku. But instead of Izuku taking the small piece he just ate from Katsuki's hand. "Mhhh...", Izuku hummed delightedly.