Stone Day

Normal:

The group of four continued working on the large, rainbow colored rock hanging from the ceiling. Magma was doing most of the work but Chrome got to as well. Even Evee got to deal a few blows, breaking even more rocks out, to the surprise of the three guys behind her.

"Check this out! We can make tons of batteries!" Senku said, scooping up different chunks and putting them in his basket.

"Still just a bunch of damn rocks! Now shut up and focus! We need to finish up the suns gonna set-" Magma stopped and looked at Evee. She nodded. "...We're leaving now." Magma ordered, turning around. 

"Aww come on! Just a little bit longer!"

"Yeah we're trying to enjoy our treasure ok!?" Wined the two teens. 

"Aaagghhh! I SAID WE'RE LEAVING! YOU LITTLE WIMPS CAN'T EVEN CARRY THAT MUCH!" Yelled the blond. Senku, Chrome, Evee and Magma picked up their haul and headed for the village. When they got out of the cave, sure enough the pink light of the sun was beginning to fade from the sky. 

"Senku why don't i carry your bag?" Evee said. 

"N-no....I got it.."

"HURRY UP!" Yelled Magma.

"Jeez. Why are you in such a rush all the sudden?"

The group of four trudged the long way through the snow back to Ishigami Village. Night had completely fallen before they got close. Senku was practically out of breath from carrying the sack of rocks. Evee snatched the bag from him as Magma wrapped a blindfold around his eyes. 

"Huh. Wait wait! Whats going on?!" Senku yelled. Magma piked him up and carried him like a sack of potatoes as he ran his way back to the village. Evee rushed after.

"Wait! Where are you taking Senku!? Evee!?" Shouted Chrome.

Senku stood, blindfolded and hands behind his back. Kohaku was next to Evee, both their arms were crossed. The rest of the group stood spread out in the room.

"Well well...you're finally back Senku...welcome home." Said Gen.

"What is all this..."

"Ha...Now don't waste your breath by crying out for help....everybody is working with Gen...and Evee..." Kohaku said. Senku took a deep breath and let out a slight chuckle.

"I guess you sneaky bastards found out the hack did ya?....All you gotta do is present my head to Tsukasa...tell'em science is dead and the village is saved.......Perfectly logical...." 

Evee bit her lip, trying to stay quiet. She could see how betrayed Senku felt, even with his eyes being covered. Gen sighed.

"I honestly don't have a clue as to what you're talking about...." He nodded, signaling to Kohaku and Evee for the next step. The blond girl placed Senku in position, while Evee untied the blindfold. Senku opened his eyes, letting out a shocked gasp upon seeing the planet of Saturn. He stepped back, staring at the marvelous creation in front of him.

"...You....made.....a telescope...No....you made a whole observatory...."  He looked through it again. Taking in the beautiful view of the clear sky. When he stepped back, Evee could see the emotions he was trying to hold back. She smiled.

"Hoho! Janurary 4th is stone day!" Said Kaseki.

"Today is your birthday isn't it Senku?" Kohaku asked, smiling. "This is your gift!"

"And everybody chipped in to make it!" Said Suika. Senku looked out the observatory window, staring at the villagers down below.

"...I mean....the idea was your girlfriends...as were the idea for the blueprints we followed....i just rallied everyone together...It's half assed but...you know..." Said Gen. " The whole village worked really hard to put this together, but i trust you can handle all the fine tuning yourself."

Senku smiled, looking out the window. Evee walked over.

"...Senku I-"

"Uhoh! What's wrong Senku? Don't tell me you're actually moved by all this are you?" Ginro taunted. "Even you're allowed to cry you know! C'mon! Go ahead!"

"Ginro why are you like this...." Muttered Kinro.

Senku smirked and looked throught the telescope again.

"Great work everyone! This is really practical! We can use it as our watch tower to keep an eye on Tsukasa!"

"Uh...yeah....thats true..." Kohaku said.

"Good to see you can still keep your emotions in check..." Sighed Gen.

"....Hehheh...I'm not the type of guy to ever bring up his own birthday.....not my style...how did you know it was today...?"

"...When you told me how long you've been alive." Gen said.

"Ah....you baited me with that question....still, it would be impossible for you to figure it out if you didn't know when i was revived...." Senku said. Gen smiled.

" Do you not remember? You wrote down the date you broke out of the stone....right by the entrance of the miracle cave.....April 1st....5738 AD...It was probably the first thing you did." Gen walked over to the window and stared up at the sky. " Come to think of it, since the beginning, even before we met...i was a big fan. No matter what side we're on....and I'm not the only one...."

"Yeah....The whole village agrees. " Evee said, slipping her hand into Senku's and staring up at the stars. Senku gripped it firmly, even running his thumb acrossed it.

"But of course..." Gen continued. "You probably find that a little lame to say though..." said Gen.

"....pff........yeah.......just a little bit...."

"Called it~"