Day ???

Estimated Time, 1200 Hours.

Yesterday I didn't have time to write anything considering we were still busy making the sulfa drugs. Turns out Kohaku played more part in keeping her sister alive than she thinks. The hot springwater she would bring back everyday played an important part.

Real Time.

Ruri walked through the grassy field, taking in the sun and air. Her dad was in tears, watching her. In fact, everyone was.

"I can't even remember how many years it's been.... Since I left the village and have been able to run.." She said, sprinting off. Evee was amazed that Ruri could do that in platform sandals.

"....You did it Senku."

"Na Evee....we did it. All of us."

"Please, you guys were doing this for half a year...."

"And then you showed up and we really got cooking.... You played just as an important role in this...." Senku said, grabbing Evee's hand.

"....let's head back to the Village there's something that needs to be said..." Kokuyo said. They all followed him over the bridge and into the center of the village. Kokuyo then grabbed Senku's arm and held it up high.

"Huh."

" From this day forward this man known as Senku will be the new chief of Ishigami Village!" Kokuyo stated. The village erupted in cheers but Senku and and Evee stared shockingly at each other.

".... Ishigami....village?" They whispered.

"That's right Senku...." Ruri said, walking up. " I know of you....have for a long long time...since i was a child..
.your name is Ishigami Senku..."

"...How...." Evee whispered to Senku. Ruri motioned for them to follow.

"Let me explain...."

Senku, Evee, Kohaku, Chrome, Kinro, Ginro and Suika made their way up to Ruri's hut where she explained the whole story about Senku's father and the other astronauts. She explained how they made their life on an island away from the petrified life. Senku's father, Byakuya Ishigami, was leader of them all. She told them about how they lived and had children and how the village grew. She told how they died of old age and even the same illness Ruri had.

The sun was now setting and the villagers were beginning their festivities. They had just gotten a new chief, it was time to drink and be merry. Senku walked past all of them to the bridge. Evee followed

"...I can't believe it..."

"Oh Senku, I-"

"Hey where you think you're going? We need to celebrate!"

"Yeeea! It's your day! You are our new chief!" Said two of the villagers. Kohaku crossed her arms and shook her head.

"I'm starting to think you guys just want an excuse to drink."

"Senku, there's something I want to show you. Follow me." Ruri said. She headed across the bridge. Senku started after her. Evee stayed put.

"....Evee, are you coming?"

"What....oh, I figured this was something just for you...." Evee said. Senku held out his hand to the blue and green haired girl.

"Please...."

"Alright.."

Ruri, Senku and Evee walked down a path, away from the village and the party that was taking place. "The 100 tales....stories that were passed down for generations on how to survive...your father wrote them...to help us.... Top priorities like how to gather food and how to avoid danger....a story about minerals, collecting rocks and how useful they can be... in case someone showed an interest....and exactly as Byakuya hoped, someone did take an interest in collecting rocks and minerals."