Turning The Tables.

Normal:

"He's completely defenseless!" Yelled one of the charging men. Senku gave a smirk. With a gust of wind, Kohaku, Ginro, Kinro, Magma, Kokuyo and Evee launched themselves into the air. Each held the sharp swords in their hands.

"T...They have Japanese katanas"

"That's right. The most powerful weapon in the stone world." Said Senku. The warriors of science attacked the foes before them, as well as defending their chief.

"...Proper weapons....well done Kingdom or Science.." 

"Heh...they may not be polished...but they'll do the job..." Senku smirked, crossing his arms.

"Shit. We can't win this!?" Yelled one of the men.

"How did they make katanas!?" 

During the three days, the kingdom of science worked mercilessly. With Senku's guidance and help from Evee, they were able to forge the swords needed.

"Get it to 1200 degrees with pine coils. When the flame turns purple...it's ready..."  Senku said, as he instructed his friends and everyone. "Smack the hell outta the metal for a while to get rid of impurities. The we fold it, fire it up again and hit it some more."

Kaseki was incharge of hammering away at the metal in front of him.

"Do it repeatedly to make the metal stronger....you have to do it at least 10 times."

"10 times!" Chrome had yelled.

"Well you have to do that to make a real Japanese katana, we aren't doing it that many times. Only twice." Evee said.

"Is that enough!?"

"Oh sure. We have modern science to thank for that bit of knowledge."

"Heh. We looked at the crystalline structure of metal and realized it was basically done after two folds." Senku explained. "We aren't katana artists and we're going for speed. Any steps that science let's us skip, we skip."

"More important then folding is the quenching. The blade cooks right through, turning into martensite as it does." Evee motioned to the blade that was back in the furnace. "But the side we coated in clay paste bakes less, becoming semi ferrite." Evee explained as Chrome and Kohaku continued to stay at her.

"I don't understand this science but what i do get is the blade is made sharp for cutting and the blunt side is made flexible for parrying. It's amazing!"

"We figured a craftsman like yourself would understand. That's right, the difference between the two sides is the key. That's what makes the Japanese katana the most powerful blade in the world."

The six katana wielding warriors stood in front of the bridge. The members of Tsukasa's army stood there, shaking.

"Our weapon's are breaking!"

'It's not only your weapon's that are breaking, it's your feeble minds as well. Which i imagine was the plan all along, right Senku? Why else put up this ridiculous display? No matter." Hyoga lunges forward, spinning his spear. "You're no match for me!"

Hyoga's spear spun around, cutting Magma on the forehead and arm. His sword went flying over the side of the cliff. Kohaku tried to block it but the spinning weapon knocked her back. Kinro used the shield on his back to protect himself and his brother. Evee stared at the spinning spear and felt her migraines acting up again. She barely dodged the weapon.

"Damn..."

"Ah, Evee are you-"

"I'm fine."

"you should stay back here with-" 

"I'm fine!"

"Kinro, Magma, and Kohaku are the really big threats here! Take out those three and the victory will be yours Hyoga!"

"Thanks so much for the advice Gen...." Said Hyoga. " Like i couldn't have seen it for myself..."

"That Gen bastard is helping the enemy? What the hell!" Yelled Magma.

"...He switched back over...that sneaky rat!" Kohaku said.

"Calm down...he's saying we need to join forces if we're to win..." Kinro whispered. Magma yanked the katana out of Ginro's hands. 

"Hey! That's mine!"

"Let's do this Kinro...Magma-" The blonde was cut off as Magma ran full speed, sword in hand, at the spear wielding enemy. Kohaku said and looked back at Kinro. As Magma blocked the spear, Kinro launched Kohaku over the blonde man with his sword. She spun and was about to strike. The spear spun upwards, right into her line of fire. There was no way she could dodge it. Right as the spear was about to strike her.

Crack.

"...The spears tip broke off..." Kinro said.

"...Didn't see that coming." Added Ginro.

"...A cut this precise couldn't have been made with stone tools..And it was so perfectly hidden..." Hyoga said. " Spin it with enough fore and the spear falls apart....almost like magic, isn't it?"

"for ealray!? Who would have done such a thing!?" Yelled Gen. 

"...I have to admit Gen, i'm impressed...you played the part of a filthy turn coat quite well...."

"No! You don't believe that do you? I would never betray your trust!" Gen said with tears in his eyes. Hyoga turned to face the sobbing mentalist. The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"...Well damn....You had me figured out already did you? Can't put anything past you huh?"

"Suika, go give this to Gen." Senku said, handing the small blade over.

"Huh? But he went off with those boys of Tsukasa's..How am i to find them?"

"Trust me, a mentalist like him would have left a trail only we could follow. Which makes this the perfect job for detective Suika."

With gust of wind, and a wave of flower petals, Gen now stood on one of the pillars of the bridge.

"Do you know this flower? it makes and effective signal if you allies are familiar with natural science." He tossed the small blade down to Senku. " Black nightshade. A favorite of mine and one i used on stage quite a lot. In floriography, it means Liar!"

"Hehheh. You made a pretty good cut there mentalist. Almost as sharp as our wits." Senku turned and faced Hyoga. "We bested you with our blades of science!"