Ch. 22 - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!

(Klaus' POV)

Few days later.

I walked into the study room, where I found Hayley reading books. "What are you doing, little wolf?" I asked as I smirked at her. "I'm reading a book, Klaus." Hayley replied as she lifted her head a bit so she could see me. "Right." I said as I walked over to a table where a bourbon bottle stood. "Where is Elijah?" Hayley asked while she put the book to the table. "His with Marcel." I replied. "Why?" She asked. "Because he was annoying." I replied as I poured bourbon to a glass. "He wasn't annoying, Klaus." Hayley said as she walked over to me, while I saw a small baby bump. "He's my brother, so I can do anything I want now since he's not on a way." I said as I took sip of the bourbon. "Your crazy." Hayley said as she glared at me. "Sweetheart, I'm not crazy." I said as I smirked. "Yes you are." Hayley replied as she looked at me. "Don't tempt me, little wolf." I said as I started to be annoyed. I put the glass to the table before I walked out of the room, leaving Hayley to there.  

(Flashback)

Klaus' POV.

I was talking with Elijah in the study. "Rebekah may surprise us yet. After all, we all swore the same vow." Elijah said as he looked at me, while I stood on another side of the table. "I hope she stays far away. Because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel could exploit." I said as walked over to my brother while I was holding one of the silver daggers. "And what is that?" Elijah asked as I smirked at him. "You." I replied before I daggered my older brother while he groaned. "Forgive me, my brother. There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak. If I am going to win this war, I have to do it alone." I said as I was holding Elijah in my arms while he was desiccating, before I laid him into the floor. After I laid my brother to the floor, I just looked at him before I walked out of the room to get a coffin, so I could lay my older brother's daggered body to there, so Hayley wouldn't know where Elijah is. 

Couple hours later, At the Marcel's place. 

I walked over to Marcel. "Well, I have one peace offering for you, Marcel." I said as I smirked. "What peace offering you have?" Marcel as he raised his eye brown while he looked at me. "Well, I did deal Elijah off so your men would stop being crazy since they think that there is two originals in the town." I said. "You daggered him?" Marcel asked as I smirked. "Yes. And I know Rebekah will come soon to New Orleans since she knows Elijah didn't return to Mystic Falls, so I need another place for Elijah's coffin." I said while I looked at Marcel. "I have place for that." Marcel said as he looked at me before he walked past me. "You can borrow couple of my men's to bring Elijah's coffin to the church." Marcel said as he turned to look two men's. "Alright." I said before I walked out of Marcel's place. 

(Marcel's POV.)

After Klaus walked out I turned to look at two of my night-walkers. "You two!" I said. "You will help Klaus to bring one of his coffin's over to the church." I said as I saw the two night-walkers nodded. "Now, GO!" I shouted as I saw the night-walkers walked out of the compound.

(Flashback ends.)

2 days later.

Klaus' POV.