Chapter 4: Always and Forever.

At the Mikaelson mansion (In Elijah's bedroom.)

(Elijah's POV.)

I was laying on my bed as I closed my eyes and I fell to asleep and I saw flashback from our human life.

(Elijah's dream.)

"Wait Rebekah!" Henrik yelled as he ran after Rebekah."I will." Rebekah replied as she smiled.

I was having sword fight with Niklaus as Rebekah and Henrik played tag.

"You wont win this fight, Elijah." Klaus said as he smirked at me. "Yes I will, brother." I replied back. "Will you two watch out." Mother said"Okay mother." Both, me and Klaus replied as we looked at our mother.

I saw that our father showed up. 

"Son, give your sword to me." Father as he glared at me. "Okay, father." I replied as I gave my sword to my father and I saw our mother looked worried.

"You should not play. You should learn to fight, like a man!" Father yelled. "I was just playing with Elijah." Klaus replied as I saw he was scared.

Suddenly Father pushed Klaus to the ground and he hit the sword near Klaus' head. "MIKAEL!" Our mother yelled. I saw Klaus was still scared, but also shocked.

Mother took grip of Fathers hand and they left to a walk, leaving us to the village.

(Esthers POV.)

"What where you thinking? You tried to kill your son front of our neighbors." I said as I glared at my husband, who murmured. "That boy is not my son, his a abomination, a beast." Mikael said. "He is not abomination, he is your son." I said as I still glared at my husband as I was worried about the children.

(Elijah's POV.)

Me and Rebekah helped Klaus. He got up from the ground and he looked at me. "I'm sorry,  Elijah." He said. "Its not your fault, brother. It's our fathers fault." I replied as I looked at my younger brother.

(End of dream)

(At the kitchen/living room.)

(Klaus' POV.)

I looked at mother without saying anything before I went to the living room, but I heard somebody yelled my name.

"NIKLAUS!" Rebekah yelled. "What?" I looked at her as she came to living room. "I have suprise for you." She said as she smirked. "What? Really?" I said as I looked at my younger sister. "Yes, this." She took out a dagger and she still smirked. "No... No... No. Rebekah, not the silver dagger." I looked at her little bit as I was scared while I took few steps backward. "Whoops. Sorry big brother, this is revenge for killing Elijah." She pushed the dagger trough my heart. "You'll regret this, Rebekah." I said as I glared at Rebekah before I fell to the floor. "Maybe someday I will, but for now goodbye Nik." Rebekah said as she walked out of the living room.