Ch. 13: Klaus & Hayley.

(Esther's POV.)

At the Mikaelson mansion. 

I went to the basement, where I found our family coffins where Klaus usually keeps his siblings after he daggers them. I looked at the coffins and I found Finn's and Kol's coffins. I took grib of dagger and I removed it from Finn's chest, then I did same with Kol. Few moments later Finn and Kol woke up.

(Finn's POV.)

I looked at mother. "Mother?" I asked. "Yes sweetheart?" mother said. "How you are here?" I asked. "Elijah told me that Niklaus had daggered you and Kol, so I came here to undagger you both." She said. "Okay..." I said. "You should go to your rooms, both of you." Mother said as she looked at me and Kol. "Okay." Me and Kol said as we got up from the coffins and we went to our rooms.

(Klaus' POV.)

Next day.

I woke up, I saw I was laying on my bed in my room. I got up and I walked over to the mirror. I looked at myself. I had light gray skin. 

"I have to get some blood.." I said.

So I walked out of the room to the stairs.

(Rebekah's POV.)

I was with Elijah in living room when Klaus came downstairs.

"Well look who's awake." I said as I smirked at Nik. "Don't start again, Bekah." Nik said as he glared at me. "I was just joking, Nik." I said.

I saw that Nik had vanished.

"Where did Nik go?" I asked as I looked at Elijah. "Probably get some blood after you hit him really hard." Elijah said. "Seriously Elijah? He's not that weak, he should be the strongest one of us." I said as I glared at my older brother. "He is the strongest one of us, Rebekah." Elijah replied. "Okay okay. But why he can dagger us, Elijah. Dagger?!" I said. "I don't know, maybe his obsession to do use daggers." Elijah replied. "Obsession? Elijah. No ones siblings should not have feeling like we have to." I replied. "Then tell him that you will leave away from Mystic Falls." Elijah said. "Elijah, you know what Nik will do if I try that. He will dagger me." I said. "Enough,  Rebekah." Elijah said. "Alright, I will leave, I'm sick of being daggered by OUR OWN brother." I said as I got up from the couch. "Good luck with that, Bekah."Elijah said as he looked at me. "Don't call me that, Elijah." I said as I walked to the hallway. "Fine." Elijah sighed.

I walked to the hallway and to the upstairs.

(Klaus' POV.)

At the evening.

I walked to the door and out of the house. I knew it was full moon tonight, so I had again go through that painful transformation, it hurt a lot. It wasn't easy to be Hybrid; a werewolf-vampire guy, but it had god thing too, I was strongest and fastest supernatural being in here. I vamp-sped away from our home, so I couldn't hurt my siblings. I was lonely.