Ch. 8: Family party (1/2.)

Evening at the Mikaelson Mansion.

(Esther's POV.)

I was waiting my children in living room. Finn and Elijah came downstairs first, then Kol and Niklaus followed them.

"Mom you look beautiful." Kol said as he looked at me, while he stood next to Niklaus, Elijah and Finn. "Thank you, son. You all look handsome." I said as I looked at all my sons. "Where is Rebekah?" Finn asked as he looked around. "She is probably still in her room." Elijah replied as he turned to look at Kol. Then I heard shouting: "No, I'm not, Elijah!" Rebekah yelled as she walked downstairs.

We all turned looking at her as she came over to us in green dress.

"You look..." Finn said. "HOT." Kol said. "Kol." I said as I looked at him. "What?" Kol asked. "Shut up."I said. "Fine." Kol replied.

Doorbell.

Klaus walked to the door and he open it. He looked at blonde girl.

(Klaus' POV.)

I was standing next to my brothers as Rebekah walked over to us, but then the door bell ring. I walked to the door and I open it as I saw a girl in a dress. 

"Caroline..." I said, as I looked at her. "Yes, Klaus?" She asked as she looked at me. "You look pretty." I replied, I still looked at her. "Thanks." She replied.

I offered my hand and she accepted my offer. Few minutes later we walked into living room, where my siblings and my mother was.

Later at the night / outside the Mikaelson mansion.

(Elena's POV.)

"Why we are here?" I asked, while I looked at Damon and then at Stefan as we got out of Damon's car. "Because Stef had to make deal with Mikaelsons." Damon said, as he looked at his brother while he smirked. 

"Brother, I didn't made any deals, especially with the Mikaelsons." Stefan replied, as he grinned at Damon. "Damon, did you say Mikaelsons?" I asked looked at Damon. "Yes, Elena." Damon said, as he smirked. "But the Mikaelsons are the Originals, their the oldest vampires and also Klauses family, for gods sake. He wants to kill me." I said as I glared at Damon. "So what." Damon said. "Seriously, Damon. You want me to die?" I replied. "Elena, they wont kill you tonight." Stefan said, as he looked at me and Damon. 

"But Rebekah said that if I step into their home, she will kill me." I said as I looked at both Salvatore brothers. "Oh, come on, Elena, We're with you tonight." Damon said. "Damon, I swear, if you leave me alone inside that place, I will stab you with a dagger." I glared at Damon. "Okay, Stef she's all yours." Damon said, before he started to walk away. "Damon, where are you going?" Stefan asked. "I promised to Bonnie, that I'm her date tonight." Damon yelled before he went inside. 

Inside the Mikaelson mansion.

(Damon's POV.)

I was standing near Care and Klaus as Bonnie walked over to me.

"Hey, Bon." I said as I turned to look at her. "Hey, Damon." She replied. "Where is your date?" I asked. "You forget that I'm your date, Damon." Bonnie said as she glared at me. "Yea, right. I was just kidding." I said.

(Rebekah's POV.)

I looked around the living room as Kol walked over to me.

"Wheres our siblings?"Kol asked as he smirked. "Elijah is talking with Carol Lockwood. Finn's with Sage. And..." I said as I looked at my brother. "And Klaus is with Caroline." Kol replied as he pointed to Klaus. "Yeah, where's your date?" I asked. "I don't have one." Kol replied as he took sip of his drink. "Okay.." I said. "Where is your date, Bekah?" He asked. "Flirting with his ex." I said as I signed. "You've changed Bekah, settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness." Kol said, as he looked at me. 

"I'm not settling, I brought him here to kill him. I am hoping you will help your baby sister out." I said as I grinned at my brother. "And spit right in the face of Mother's rules...? Kol replied "I'm in." He smirked. "If you want kill Matt, do it outside, not in here." I replied. "Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs? Make a spectacle of it..." Kol asked. "You sound like an idiot, Kol." I said before I went to get new drink.