Chapter 5: Normal Family Life.

Four months timejump / At the Mikaelson mansion

(Kol's POV.)

Four months ago, Rebekah daggered Nik and he has been dead now. Everything was fine, Rebekah was happy, Finn and Elijah were having fun, mother was relieved.

In living room. 

"REBEKAH!" I shouted. "Yes Kol?" Rebekah asked as she walked into the living room. "It's been 4 months now from the day, you daggered Niklaus, let him come back." I said as I looked at my sister. "No." She said as she shaked her head. "Why not?" I asked as I was curious. "He almost killed, Elijah, remember." She replied. "So what, Elijah is fine now." I said. "He is not fine." Rebekah said.

At the same time, Elijah came to the living room.

"Rebekah." Elijah said as I looked at him. "E.. Elijah." Rebekah said. "Yes, Rebekah, I'm fine." He said.

I saw how Rebekah ran towards Elijah and hugged him as Finn came to the room.

"Well well well, look who's back from dead." He smirked. "Finn." Elijah said. "Good to see you brother." Finn said before he and Elijah hugged. "You too, brother." Elijah replied as he looked at us. "Elijah, tell our little sister, that she needs to undagger Nik." I said. "NEVER Nikolai." Rebekah shouted. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, MY NAME IS KOL!" I yelled, before I used vamp-speed and I grabbed Rebekah from her throat. "Kol stop, your hurting Rebekah."

"Stop, Kol."Elijah said. "Fine." I let go off from Rebekah's throat. "Rebekah, undagger Niklaus... Now."Elijah and Finn said. "Fine." Rebekah replied.

Rebekah left away from the living room and went to the basement. She opened the coffin, whose lid has N letter. She pulled out the dagger and came upstairs.

At the living room.

Finn's POV.

*Kol looked at me and then at Elijah as Rebekah came upstairs. I went over to the barcounter, I poured glass of whisky and I turned around and I took sip of my drink.*

"What we do now?" Kol asked. "We wait." Rebekah said. "Rebekah, next time don't dagger Klaus or he will dagger you." Elijah said. "Fine, Elijah." Rebekah signed. "Guys, do you want a drink?" I asked. "Sure." Kol, Elijah and Rebekah replied.

I poured three drinks for my siblings and I passed one to Elijah, other to Kol and third one to Rebekah.