Ch. 14: Zdravei, Katerina.

Katherine's POV. 

Few days later I returned into the Mystic Falls, I walked on the main street as somebody breathed back to my neck... I heard a voice saying: "Walk towards to the Saltzman apartment, Katherine." I started walk towards that school teachers apartment.  Then somebody hit me to back of my head, I fell down to floor. 

*2 hours later.*

I woke up. I was twisted into the chair while I was unconscious. I heard somebody saying"Zdravei, Katerina." I recognized the voice. "Leave me alone! I know it's you... Klaus!" I yelled as I looked at him as Klaus walked over to me as he smirked. "What you want from me? Did you forgot that Elena's in this town." I said as I glared at him. "Yes I know she is here. But your her doppelganger, you lived a long time before she was born." Klaus said as he looked at me. "So what Klaus, you wont get Petrova blood from me." I said as I grinned at him. "I wasn't meaning that, Katerina. I know you have something to me." Klaus continued as he still looked at me. "Like what?" I asked. "Your wearing Elena's necklace, so give it back." Klaus said as he walked over to me. "No, I won't." I replied. 

Klaus' POV.

I was angry as Katerina assert against me. So I removed the her from the twists and I took grip of her neck before we vamp-sped to Salvatore Boarding house. 

Stefan's POV.

I was in living room with Damon, Elena and Alaric as somebody knocked the door. I walked and I opened the door. I was looking at Klaus. "Klaus? What are you doing here?"  I asked. "Why your having Elena with you, when she's with us." Damon yelled behind me. "This isn't Elena, it's Katherine Pierce and I need your help." Klaus said as he threw Katerina into our living room. "So we met again, Katherine." Damon said as he smirked. "Damon and Stefan Salvatore." Katherine said as he looked at me and Damon. "You look like me... a lot." Elena said as she looked at Katherine. "Yes she does, because you (Elena), Katherine and Stefan are doppelgangers." Klaus said while Katherine glared at him. "What's a doppelganger?" Elena asked. "A doppelganger will look identical in appearance to their immortal progenitor, but there will be variations in both their looks and their personalities due to differences in their rearing and community standards such as their expressions, speech, reason, and connections with others, especially as a result of them all being born in different time periods." Klaus said as looked at Elena and Katherine. "So that's why Elena and Katherine looks so much identical." Alaric said while looked at Katherine and Elena, but turned to look at Klaus. "Yes." Klaus said as he nodded. "I wan't lock that b*tch into a cell." Elena said as she grinned at Katherine. "Wow! Slow down, Elena." Damon said as he vamp-sped over to Elena. "Elena, Damon's right." I said as I looked around. "Urg." Elena said.

Hayley's POV.

At the Lockwood mansion. 

I was staying in Lockwood mansion, but I decided to leave away from Mystic Falls, because I had found out that I was adopted in age of 3, but my adoptive parents kicked me out when I was 16, because I had transformed into a wolf. So I found out that my parents lived in town called New Orleans, Louisiana. I packed my stuff into my car and after I got in my car, I started drive towards New Orleans.

*******

AUTHOR NOTE:

P.S. = 'Zdravei', which Klaus in Alaric's body (IN TVD 2x17.) to Katherine means 'Hello' in Bulgarian.