"Did you enjoy today?" Brad asked you.

"Yeah... I wish we could do it all over again tomorrow," you mumbled into his chest, slowly falling asleep.

"Maybe we can do this again... make it a tradition," he rubs your back up and down, "I can talk to joe and make sure we can get a free day off when in Amsterdam when we go on tour again," hearing how excited he was, made you so happy.

"I'd like that lot," you comment, looking up at him and kissing him.

After the kiss is finished, you adjust yourself to a more comfortable position to fall asleep into. When you are lying down nicely, Brad kisses your forehead sweetly, rubbing your back once again.

From then on it was a tradition every time he went on tour. But now, he was alone in Amsterdam, his day off. He still asked Joe for a day off in Amsterdam, just in hopes that you might show up. Walking around Amsterdam, going to the park, the museum and the art galleries just like you did with him the first time. You weren't there...

His last stop before going back to the hotel was the ice cream shop he would always go to. He ordered his usual, he never changed his order. While he waited, he began to grown more sad, fully realising you weren't there anymore.

"Cookies and cream?" He hears the familiar voice. His head turns around instantly, it was you...

The look on your face is innocent, scared even. Did he want to see you? Yes... it's all he has ever wanted for the past year.

"Hi...," he softly says, tears almost welling in his eyes, "w-what are you doing here?"

"I heard about the tour... and I saw that you were coming to Amsterdam so... I thought I'd come support you...," the more you spoke about your reading for being there, the more you were doubting yourself. Why were you there? Do you still love him?

"Oh uh... okay... thank you...," he doesn't know what to say, he couldn't believe you were standing in front of him.

"Do you want to go sit down and talk?" You nervously asked him.

"Uh yeah sure," he says as he grabs his ice cream from the employee.

You both start walking around the park, Brad finishing his ice cream quick, chucking the napkin in the bin along the way. Small talk is all you do for a while before Brad stops and cuts the tension.

"Why are you really here, y/n?" You take a moment before answering. The both of you have stopped walking and are mowing looking at each other.

"I... I don't know...," you fiddle with your hands without looking at him, "I guess... I miss you..."

The streets seem louder because of the silence between you two. Him not responding was defeating to him.

"I miss you too...," you look up at him and he too is not looking at you.

"I'm really sorry, Brad-" before you could finish your sentence, he cuts you off, looking at you, moving closer.

"No, don't say that. You do not need to apologise, it is me who needs to apologise to you," he grabs hold of your hands softly, "I didn't mean to ignore you, I didn't mean to be rude, I didn't mean to make you stay up late for me, I didn't mean to not show you how much I love you. I'm really sorry, I didn't think you'd ever come back..."

"Of course I came back, Brad. I love you so much...," you lift his head up, it had fallen at his last sentence, "you don't need to say sorry anymore, I forgive you..."

You both smile at each other, standing there, hand in hand in the park, night time starting to fall, the lights glimmering. It was beautiful.

"Let's go get something to eat," he says to you.

"Let's," you respond with.

_________________________

heyyy!

here's part two of space, I hope you like ittttttt

sorry I haven't posted on here a lot, Sofia is literally freaking amazing for how much she posts on here, mad respect

okay, I'll see you guys on my next story!

- riley :)