Prologue

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others."

Daniel Dragicevic

"There are no creatures that walk the earth, not even those animals we have labelled cowards, which will not show courage when required to defend themselves."

Nikyjoy Robinson

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Kael Cardona

"Some girls want to be a princess when they grow up. I wanted to be in a bad bitch girl."

Samantha Hill

"I've always been more afraid of being left alone or left out than of things that go bump in the night."

Juan Carlo Trevanion

"Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life."

Kirklynn Miller

"A secret love is beautiful, sweet and sacred when it's just a light infatuation but when that person reaches over and touches you in the heart, making it alive in a way it has never known, that secret love becomes frightening"

Prince Lexuz Tucker

"I like everything in my room has to be in order. If there's a wrinkle in the comforter, I'm stretching it out. But this is only when it comes to my room. Outside of there, I'm not as intense."

Ceazarina Scarlett Smith

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills, we shall never surrender."

Berliz Joseph Arriaga

"Most investigators don't even know what the word means. You stop the cops from using informants and the only crimes they'd ever solve would be those by deranged postal workers who come to work once too often."

Danica Joyce Johnsonn

"Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man."

Nerwin Jay Cardona

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won."

Alodia Roberts

"I'm an eyewitness at all the fear, weakness, frustration, failure, depression, refraction and bad luck moments that I've been through alone and which affected significantly but never was able to beat me for so long."

Alex Molina