&1&

Year 2030

The famous scientist, Kim Taehyung, has successfully made a time machine!! Let's take a look of his interview with Hyen Jungrin...

We're here today with Mr Kim, say hi Mr Kim.

Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, a famous scientist from the biggest laboratory of Korea, I'm glad to answer all of your questions.

Thank you for the introduction, Mr Kim. So the first questions is, how did you feel when your invention worked properly?

I felt happy, I felt like this is the solution to fix our world.

If you happen to have any requests from the government that they want your invention, would you give it?

No, because this invention of mine is only for me, I will use it for myself as I need something to do in the past.

Okay, Mr Kim, that's the questions, thank you for answering it.

You're welcome

Taehyung sighs, caressing the picture frame of a certain someone he loves. He looks at the big machine that he made, sighing as he looked back at the frame.
"Jungkook, baby, I'm sorry for not protecting you that day, I promise I'll go back" He says as he bit his lips. Tamara were already forming in his eyes, he shouldn't be emotional, he should move on but he can't.

Even if it's been 10 years since Jungkook died, he still couldn't make himself forget about him. He loved the younger very much, like very very much. He remembers the younger's smile, doe eyes and everything about him. Jungkook was too young when he died, he was only 18 years old, Taehyung being a 23 year old. They knew their have a huge age gap, but they don't care as its only 5 years.

"Hyungie is a meanie, not letting Ggukie eat cookies"

"I love you, hyung"

"I wish we grow old with each other's side"

"Do I look cute?"

"Hyung!*giggles"

Taehyung smiled at the memories, it was the happiest moments of their lives. The saddest was when Jungkook left him from a very tragic accident, he was also there but he managed to survive.

Taehyung stared at the metal door of the time machine, sighing as he approached it with the frame in his hand. He opens it with a button, getting inside. He types in the day Jungkook and him met, the day where they became close friends as it slowly turns into something more. He's gonna be with his baby again.

(Another new book, this has been in my drafts for months now and u decided to publish It 😆.

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]