"You not going to use that line on me Elijah, you are big now. So tell me what do you want?"

"My dear, mother of mothers. Queen of queens, awesome of awesomeness, alcoholic of alcoholism, sweet of sweetness." I hope Elijah is not drunk.

"Elijah what do you want?" My mother questioned.

"You know if mom was here she would have taken my compliments with both her hands but you just like your daughter, Annette." Elijah said and my mother grabbed his ear.

"I'm sure Sofia would beat you up if you called her alcoholic of alcoholism." My mother replied. "Now tell me, how many drinks did you have?"

"I only had one to celebrate the good news, can you believe it?" What the hell is Elijah talking about?

"What good news?" My Mother questioned and he sit on the couch.

"I came here to tell you some gossip but than something else happen. Something called a miracle."

"Get to the point."

"Annette is finally getting married." He said, excited and my heart stopped beating. I am sure he is lying because none of my family would ever let me get married to a man I don't even know.

"Have you gone crazy? Elijah are you selling my daughter?" My mother asked.

"Of course I'm not selling her. Mother, she is your daughter, how can I sell my sister?" He smiled.

"Elijah who gave you this idea of getting Annette married when she is only twenty-two."

"Her phone." He answered. "I had her phone yesterday and you won't believe what I saw. Mother, I saw all the missed calls a--."

"Get to the point Elijah, whose miss calls was it?" My mother interrupted him.

"Her love." He started. "She had forty-three missed calls from him and he is saved as love. Aunt, I mean mom Anna, please let's get Annette married." He continued. "I am sure he is rich. We can ask him for a lot of---."

"My daughter will never get married unless she loves the man, so if you think you can come here and ask if me to sell my daughter than you are wrong. Elijah, not even her own father thought of getting her married so what do you want?" His phone started ringing and he answered.

"We will talk later, think about what I just said mother. I'm sure Annette will be happy." He left.

I can't believe Elijah hates me that much. I never thought he would get me married to a stranger.

"Mom." I mumbled and she turned to me confused.

"I thought you were asleep." She said and I shook my head. "Annette, can I ask you something?"

"You want to know who is saved as love in my contacts?" I questioned and she nod her head. "Elijah."

"Annette, how can you be so stupid?"

"Mom, I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I don't know why I forgot to change his name, but I promise you mom, he won't find out it's him. Elijah doesn't even know his number, I promise." My phone started ringing and before I could answer, she grabbed it from me. "Mom it's Elijah."

"Annette, you don't know what it's like to be a mother that is why you won't understand where I'm coming from." She paused changing Elijah's name on my contacts. "Anne, maybe in the future Elijah will find out you always loved him but that might even be too late for you."

"Can I come in, the door is open." Aunt Sofia shouted.

"You are already inside." My mother rolled her eyes. "Sofia, what are you doing here?"