Special Chapter: The Park

Start from the beginning

She discovered and learned out that there will be these certain events that will apparently have a crucial impact towards this so called "Plan". She still haven't figured out it yet but the possible theory about the plan is that it was supposed to be "Grand" and that will end all the major conflicts and problems around.

For Miyuki, she had the feeling that this plan would eventually be in line with "Extremism" and "Genocide." A total annihilation to balanced reality itself. Something that she hasn't seen since and during the reign and destruction caused by Chaos, which nearly wiped out every existing living and non-living thing.

As she focused her attention on the small puddle of water, the wind grew stronger affecting it, causing small ripples. She then noticed that her reflection was slowly changing. A few moments after that, she found herself staring at an old familiar face which hadn't seen for a very long time.

Instead of a little girl looking back at her, it was a beautiful short haired young woman with eyes that could really slow a person's world by just staring at it. She had to admit that were a lot of endless attempts from guys, who courted her and risk everything just to win her heart.

All of them got busted but in a good way.

For a several moments, she observed herself. A small smile slip on her lips as she remembered certain memories. It was quite surreal for her to think that there was a time where everything was alright. She recalled how everyone was willing to work together for the sake of peace and progress.

It was during that time when the word "Unity" was still relevant and a certain friend took that word to his heart.

She gave another sigh as more thoughts came into her mind. Just a night ago, a certain friend made a surprise visit and by no means, he was only there just to greet and to check if she was alright. It was something that she would always expect from him. Even though, they have their own differences, the friendship was still there.

Miyuki could sense that he really cared for her well being, with the exception that he won't stop just to fulfill his own plans.

So she also told him that she will be a hindrance to that plan and will do anything to stop it, which brought her to the fact that she had no big help nor the enough resources to prevent it. Yet, she made sure that she will have her own pieces to control in the form of a certain trio of teens.

"Hope for the best."

That was the only response that she had received from him. It seemed that he was giving her a head start since there were no assasins or any attempts on eliminating her from the face of this world.

Should she call it a merciful gift?

"Miyuki-san!"

A familiar voice of a teenage girl called up to her name.

Miyuki was suddenly brought back to reality as she turned her head up find herself staring at a certain short haired dark blue haired teen, with bright and warm smile on her face." Himawari." She said with a surprised tone.

"What a surprised! I never thought you'd be in a place like this." She commented with a slight smile.

"What brought you here by the way?" She added.