Finn:" you're the only one able to do that"

as they enter, they look around as Alcaeus bumped into some familiar people.

Mort:" YOU, you bastard, do you know what we went through because of you"

Bell:" yep, and if you don't let go of my shirt now, you'll get second's of that painful experience"

Mort suddenly felt fear as he let him go and walked off angrily, and a hooded woman was close by watching, remembering her objective, handing a magic item to them for a certain price. as Alcaeus was exploring, he had enough sweets as he never had a taste for them, then Tamamo came and stood next to him.

Tamamo:" despite everyone coming along, I am having fun"

Bell:" me too... this has been an interesting date"

as the 2 were closing in to kiss, Tiona and Tione interrupt as Tione apologizes realizing what she and Tiona ruined, later on, they would be in town as Tiona realizes she needed a bath, then, the proposal for a bath in a river came to mind, but Alcaeus said they could use his mansion's bath if they desired, he could even make it into a hot spring since it's his domain to change any way he desired, they agreed and as they get started, Lefiya has her suspicions.

Lefiya:" are you sure he's not going to peep on us while we're in the bath"

Tamamo:" don't worry Lefiya, my husband is not like that"

Tiona:" husband"

Tamamo:" yes, we are married"

Tione:" now that you mention it, the War king was said to have been married 2 year's ago, so wait, you both got married when you were both 12"

Tamamo:" yes, I was going to be married to someone else who had 3 of his previous wives "Die of Natural Causes" in the past, but my husband then took my hand and said he'd marry, afterward, he would have an investigation out to the man and find he actually killed them with a special poison and was killed for his crimes, all for me"

Tiona:" he sounds like a hero out of a fairy tale, so why is he called name's like the Merciless King, Tyrant king, Conquering King, and most commonly, War King"

Tamamo:"... to be honest, based on his action's in the past as acting king, he's earned those name's, he got the name Merciless king from the time he killed his own troop's after they ransacked and raided a village without his consent and killed the villages, the Tyrant King from him killing all the people in the consul of his uncle's rule since they were all against him ruling the way he desired to help his kingdom instead of the nobles and even tried to prevent him from doing so, the Conquering King from concurring and claiming all of the Greece areas, Roman Area's, and even some of the most powerful kingdom's, most of them singlehandedly that once were part of Babylonia but were lost due to coward's at the crown at the time, and War king, he got that from going to 10,000 war front's and never losing a single one, he lost battles but never lost a war, and all for the sake of his people and people in other kingdom's in need of his aid who culdn't protect or defend themselves"

Lefiya:" really, from what I got off of him, he seems more like a soft-hearted kid who's to kind and caring for his own good"

Tamamo:" EXACTLY, most people don't see that part of him, yes, he's more than earned his bad name's, but he has good name's as well for his good deeds, like the Wise King for his wisdom and foresight to make the best possible choices for the best possible outcome in battle's or for his kingdom's future without making compromises for anyone or anything, Forgiving king for forgiving many people and giving them second chances where other's wouldn't have even given them the right punishment to reflect on their action's as well as look at their circumstances from their point of view best he can before he decides anything, Victorious King for fighting on the frontline's alongside his soldier's in every war without fail under his command to fight his own fight's and never leave another to fight for him no matter what, and never being underhanded in a fair fight, and most commonly and my favorite, the Caring King, for caring about everyone he is in rule of, even starting a war when even one person in his kingdom is hurt and helping everyone the best he can no matter how big or small with a smile of pure joy from helping people"