evening wear

There has been alot changing since Robert saw the scary side of me. Well, he didn't call it 'scary', more like a big fantasy, but I knew that deep, deep, deep in his soul he hated me for being like this. I knew it, I just felt it. You could say women instincts but I don't want to make myself ridiculous, it's just stupid. Also it's stupid to think of me that he would ever see me in a normal light again, yet he didn't seem to show any strange signs. In school he mostly avoided me, maybe sometimes holding eye contact longer than he should which would make Emma furrow her brows. Oh, emma. Yes, emma. You remember her, right? Well, she turned into one of that chippendales, literally moving around in makeup and short shorts. It was weird for me seeing her like that, but I guess she just wanted to fit in..somehow.

So as always I ignored her, keeping everything to myself. You could say that I was basically the loner of the school, but I wasn't. I still talked to matty alot and we even meet alot, we just kind of...fit together.

So that's where the point starts.

Matty and I started going out two weeks ago. I know it's weird, considering the fact that I had...have..such a weird crush on my teacher but bwah, you still need to look out, reality is a miserable thing. But I loved matty, I loved him really, really. We spent alot of time together, my parents happily watching us from the window of the kitchen, almost like some kind of romance movie where the girl gets what it wants. It didn't fit me though, I was far from that.

My feelings for matty were strong, but they were also for Robert. I started to call myself a 'slut' every now and then, but what could I do? Just throw Robert out of my mind and pretend he doesn't even exist?

I tried everything from that on to forget him, I did everything with Matty I shouldn't have done, but I did.

Yes, I'm talking about 'it'.

I imagined alot better, but it was mostly because I was thinking of Robert during 'it'. That's where I really called myself crazy. I mean, which normal girlfriend would dream about their teacher whilst doing the deed with their boyfriend? Yes, only me.

I still had nightmares, I still screamed in the middle of the night, but my family stayed strong through the times, and so did I. I tried my best waking up and putting on a small amount of makeup to look somewhat fine, and hell, I even learned how to fake a smile. Sadly, Robert saw through the smile. He saw through everything, and that's what made me even more nervous when he was around me or the other way around.

One day, where it was snowing and it was really, really cold and Matty couldn't pick me up, I met robert and he drove me home. And then, the worst happened.

No, he didn't rape me.

We kissed...and I liked it.

The sparks that were there didn't seem similiar to the ones I had with Matty, and that's when regret filled my body. My toes curling, my hair standing up, shivering and my mind drifting off to somewhere else.

Of course, Robert and me tried to keep our distance, but we knew it would be hard, and who knew, that out of all people, Emma started noticing the whole 'drama' as I like to call it.

And that's where the shit started to twist.
___
OJkk I WANT TO APOLOGIZE I'M SUCH A FUCKUP I'M SORRY UGUA
I've been so busy lately I almost forgot about the story and when my friend reminded me I almost had a heart attack
Oh god
There are more chapters on the way, so watch out!!
(Thx for staying tho...)

♣ ★ ♣ ★