there's just a few things i'd like to mention

The sun shined through the blinds and I held my head because it was starting to ache really bad.

When I got up, I saw that Robert magically disappeared out of the bed which made me furrow my brows slightly.

Stretching I sat up and looked around, asking myself whether yesterday was real.

___

When I made my way downstairs I immadietly smelled bacon and eggs, which made my stomach hurt even more since I was getting hungry.

I looked around to see Robert just in his pyjama pants, standing at the oven and singing songs I didn't even knew existed in a deep voice.

Quietly, trying not to have his attention, I sneaked around the other door of the kitchen and opened it slowly.

He didn't look at me so I thought about scaring him...a random idea that popped in my head.

I tiptoed to his back and waited for him to be in the right position. As he finally looked up to the ceiling, letting go of the fork, I took my chance and jumped on him with a high pitched scream. "OH GOD!" he screamed, running around and trying to shake me off, whilst I was laughing and closing his eyes with my hands. He stopped after a minute or so, when he finally realised that it was me on his back. But instead of letting go, he placed me on the corner and stood between my legs whilst my hands were on top of his hands, playing with his 'curls'. You couldn't exactly call them curls, because it was somewhat between...straight hair, wet hair and bed hair. But it was cute as fuck.

He smiled at me whilst biting his lip, his hands stroking my thighs in a loving manner.

"You up already, Zombie?", I furrowed my brows, crossing my arms offended. He shook his head and placed one finger under my chin. "I couldn't wake you up and you were taking the whole place for you. We were cuddling and you started to push me away whilst having a strange....dream", "What did I dream?!", I asked, embarassed if he would say a 'wet one'. He looked down, somewhat disappointed. "You said Matthews name. I don't know what was going on.", I bit my lip as he took a step backwards. Just as I wanted to answer, something started to smell very weird. Robert turned around, just like Me, and started to scream. The eggs were burning!

It was a matter of minutes when the alarm got off and we couldn't put out the fire, which made me feel scared. Robert pushed me out to the kitchen, giving me his coat and telling me to go wait outside whilst he was calling the fire department.

I was shaking, grabbing the coat tighter since it was very, very cold. Finally robert stepped out, just in a robe, having an angry look as he came to comfort me. "Shit", he whispered, whilst I layed my head down on his shoulder. We stayed like this for 2 minutes until they finally came and ran into the House. Something caught my eye. The worker, that was approaching us, was my dad's best friend, and they had no secrets from each other. "Zoey?", he said, smiling but furrowing his brows whilst Robert was talking to another worker. "Yea, um..hi steve", you could literally feel the awkwardness. "What are you doing here? Your dad said you're at Emma's?", I looked to Robert, which looked at me with one raised brow from across the pathway. "Uh..I...Steve...This is hard to explain..", He turned around to Robert and then to me "That's my daughters teacher...what are you doing here? Why don't you have pants on?", I looked down, cussing myself when I realized I forgot to put on at least Roberts pyjama pants. Steve furrowed his brows, crossing his arms. He seemed angry, somewhat disturbed. "Zoey, please tell me that you weren't sleeping at...with...him....his...Zoey.", I bit my lip, again looking down. "ZOEY", His voice was commanding, which made me insecure about everything. Robert came to us with one raised brow, putting his arm on my shoulder. " 'cuse me, but how are you talking to my Girlfriend?", Steve looked at me, then at Robert, and then back at me.

"Girlfriend?"

____
OKAY OKAY I AM SO SORRY BUT MY MONTH WAS FULL OF SRRESS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRYYY CHRISTMAS!!! BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY BC MY SCHOOL IS ENDING SOON AND OMF
I hope you enjoy this chapter though, because the next chapter will be a rollercoaster of emotions and stupid things.