no me without you, no you without me

"April! Come on, momma has to work", I said as I corrected another t.est. "But momma," April stuttered, tears forming in her eyes.
I sighed quietly and closed my notebook, pulling April on my lap. As I wiped her tears away, she looked at me, with his shining brown eyes.
I wanted to break down, but I couldn't cry in front of my daughter.
"Momma how did you and daddy meet?", the just freshly turned 6 year old girl with short pigtails asked as I gave her a lolly.
"Sweety", I said, smiling "your dad and me had a very special relationship when I was young. We used to have classes with each other", I didn't wanted her to know that the relationship between me and Robert wasn't legally, it would shatter her heart and make me seem like a bad person. "Did daddy love you from the first sight?"
Daddy.
She talked about him as if he were still alive, as if he would be sitting in the living room, watching cartoons and eating popcorn like the little kid he was inside.
"Yes, we fell in love immediately. When daddy telled me that he loved me, we started going out", April smiled, biting from her lolly. "And when we were going out for a long time and daddy said that he loved me again, god gave us a little present. We opened it and you were born, small and cute, crying and screaming because you were so happy about entering this world",
April's eyes widened, curious she spoke up "did you and daddy love me from the start?",
I smiled, still holding back tears.
Everything was so painful to remember, even now, 7 years later, I still cried myself to sleep.
I became a teacher, mostly teaching history and math. Roberts dream was to travel the world, so I fulfilled it. April and me traveled to alot of countries, hiked and went swimming in the ocean.
his parents left me the house and everything what was still in it.
Everywhere I went, everything I saw...everything had something from him.
"Yes, we loved you from the beginning. Daddy was so happy to see you that he fainted", yes, I know was telling lies to a small child, but I couldn't tell her. yet.
"Do you think daddy will come back?", she asked, sadness appearing in her voice.
"Sweety", I said, trying to avoid her sad stare. "God was so thankful that he gave you to us, but Daddy had to go with God, so he could fulfill your dreams when you grow up."
"So daddy doesn't love me?", she was starting to cry and I comforted her with a big hug.

"Daddy loves you more than his life"