3 S (A/N at the end)

She was running.
She was hiding.
Something was wrong, something was running after her, something wanted to kill her. Atleast that's what her mind played at night, when she had her eyes tightly closed. The blankets seeming like a kettle full of hot water, making her sweat. She was screaming in the middle of the night, she knew about it, but she couldn't do more. What could she do anyways? Her family called her insane, weird, they said she was in deep depressions. They were scared, she didn't know about it. They were scared that one day, they'll step in her room and find a letter, just a piece of paper with one word, maybe not one word, maybe a text, maybe a lifestory that seemed so crazy it could be taken out of a Stephen king book, with the final word 'goodbye' or 'thanks for everything, I love you all'. What would they do? Oh hell, they'd lose their minds, they'd quit work, move in another country, change their names, mourn, everything parents could do when they'd find their child dead, or finding out that it's planning suicide. They were scared, she wasn't. It seemed as if she was playing with death, as she was practically begging for it. I not overreacting, she thought, this is bullshit, she said to herself, filling empty spaces in her little diary she kept to herself. But that night another person would find out what made her so weak inside, so strong on the outside.
It happened, and there was a lot of explaining to do.
___
so as you all noticed *or not* this story is kind of divided. it has normal chapters with zos and roberts p.o.v, but then it has chapters like these where another person is telling about whats going on. You could call it a kind of 'flashback', thoughts that I couldn't really write down in the normal chapters. I hope you understand what I mean because I feel like I'm sounding like a dumbass explaining how a car works....tf bruh.
So anyways..
NEWS!
idk if you noticed (or if you stalk my twitter *liviaslagsmals*) I'm a directioner...well kind of, and I wanted to start a 1D fanfic...if there are any directioners who read my story, tell me what you think of it. Thank you lots.
*BTW SORRY LATE UPDATE, THE STRESS TOOK OVER BUT NOW I BITCHSLAPPED IT*