Nobody will ever know about our secret

"What the freaking hell is this?!", I said as I held up the 'how to cook romantically'-book in my hands, waving it around infront of his face.

"I like to keep it romantic", he answered, with a small wink that could kill every woman in the room if there would be some.

I shook it off and threw my bag in the corner, breathing out nervously as I did so. I wasn't quite sure why the Hell I agreed to take him with me, but all I knew is that his company was saving me from doing something stupid.

He coughed as he entered the kitchen which seemed to be not in use since it was very, very clean....it was literally shining like Edward Cullen. "So...waffles? Pancakes? eggs and bacon? Coffee? What does the Lady want?", he said in his all so famous singing tone. I laughed quietly and sat down on the kitchen chair, looking out the window and seeing some Kids playing outside with their skateboards. Weird. I thought kids nowadays weren't interested in doing things outside, after all gadgets and mobiles existed.

"Greene", his loud, commanding voice pulled me out of my thoughts, which made my head turn in his direction. "Stop calling me Greene, you know my names Zoey", I said, snapping the woodspoon out of his hands which he was angrily waving it around like some kind of mother. "If you'd stop calling me Mr. Downey. You know my full name", he smiled, his arms resting on his hips. "Well...what if I don't want to?", I said, not flirting with him. but he thought that it was, so he stepped nearer and nearer, stopping when our noses were almost touching. I felt his hands slowly running under my shirt, his hot breath on my neck which made me almost melt then and there. my knees were going weak and I was about to drop down, but of course, the tease he was he stopped and just looked at me, smirking. "I'm gonna make you regret it. so start getting used to it", I breathed out, rather shaking from what just happened.

~

We were, again, sitting on the couch, discussing people, especially Matty which called me every niw and then. But then, out of nowhere Mr. Dow- Robert put his coffee cup on the table in front of us, and started hovering over me, kissing my neck. It was the moment I moaned as he found my sweet spot, which made him grab me by my hips and throw me over his shoulder. Of course I knew where this was going, but who said I wanted to stop? giggling we entered his bedroom, which was dark but warm. It was almost as if it was waiting for us.

He threw me on the bed, closed the door and then again started hovering over me. but this time it was different, it was dark. A flashback shot through my head, reminding me of the time we did it in the dark..in the bathroom..Of course, again, it was just a dream, but it was turning true.

The only thing I could see was his eyes shining every now and then as he looked at me before kissing me lips, but it made me feel a way that I couldn't even describe. Oh hell, shades of grey was standing on the last place now.
ATTENTION
smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

I heard how he opened his belt, and how he tried to open his pants, but my breathing stopped when I felt his hands on my jeans. It was dark, but I could feel where his hands were and believe me, I liked it to every single bit.

By now we were naked, making out in the dark. The only thing we could hear was our breathing which seemed to turn into panting.

I was so aroused in that moment, I couldn't think clear, just like Robert.

I didn't even realize how real it was until that moment where he entered me and I felt like something down there was breaking me, but it faded after two or three small, light thrusts. We were panting, our Bodies seeming to be glued together by the sweat, and our lips touching, almost destroying the bedroom furniture but at the end I was screaming and he was moaning, which seemed to give me the last 'shock' but I enjoyed it.

After the whole act, we were both lying on the floor, my head on his shoulder, when it finally hit me.

I just slept with my teacher.

"Holy shit", I whispered, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, indeed. It wasn't holy nor shitty, but holy shit", he said, and I literally heard him smirk, but I couldn't react to it. It couldn't get out if my head...
I just slept with my teacher...and enjoyed it!

Although I shouldn't react that way..I was smiling.

I was happy.

I felt loved.

more than that.

I felt used.

___