"That would be best," Nodded the water elite, the fire elite just glaring at me. Just like that, I was guided through the halls by four elites. Where everyone could see. Kill me

         Meeting the gaze of a familiar drow I watched him do a double-take and raise both brows only to burst into poorly hidden laughter. My already red face just dyed in the wild red of my hair without a seconds delay. Why is he even laughing? Is it my face? The medical wing's default uniform? The fact I got in trouble? Why is he laughing?

          What did I even look like? He said back, arm, side, and stomach plus I remember having my arm outreached before it exploded so I've got a vague idea of what got burned but he said light scarring to the face. Not to mention surgery. Like what's up with that? Isn't that illegal?

         "Miss Windsor, we just want to ask about those potions," Looking up at the water elite, having spaced out and not even realizing we had gotten here, I glanced at Miss H immediately. 

          "Like where you got it," The cold and calculating gaze of the dean drilled into me while his burly arms crossed over his chest. She just stayed silent, glancing at him, while I knitted my fingers together and looked at them. One hand not like the other.

          The color uneven, blending between red, pink, and my usual tan replaced with a sickly pale that ran in uneven lines. Small dips and dives leaving the nearly white lines more visible. It looked just between 'I tried to write on myself with a stick too roughly', 'red patches', and 'scales'. 

           Is this all over me?

           Jeez, just imagine having to explain how I got them. What'd you do? Blew up myself, a handful of schoolmates, and a building. That doesn't actually sound as bad as I thought it would.

           "Lilith," Snapping out of it, the soft voice encouraging, I was reminded once more where I was and what I did. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I'd appreciate it if you did," She took my linked fingers and pulled them into her hands. "We're just a little curious about if, maybe, you brewed them or bought them from another student or even someone else entirely,"

          I didn't say anything and she hummed, squeezing my hands, and spoke once more, "Did you get them from another student?"

           "... No," I looked away from her, suddenly aware of just how dangerous this situation was. They said I wasn't in trouble but that was a ridiculous notion. Of course, I was. Even if I wasn't now I will be when I explain that I brewed them myself in the forest without supervision with the ingredients I collected.

            "Alright, do you know who brewed them?" She smiled, those around us just leaving her to coax out the information.

             "I do..."

             "Can you tell me who it was?" My gaze wavered again as I looked to the floor before looking back up at her comforting stare. Should I tell her? I could get expelled. Executed even.

            "I- I... Did," Peeking up at her when she jumped in shock I found a heavily startled expression. 

            "Can you repeat that? I don't think I heard right,"

           "I, uh, I brewed them," Technically. They were just mixed failures so I can't say it was my goal.

             "You brewed them?" She smiled, licking her lips and glancing at her coworkers, "Where is it you brewed them?"

           "Forest..." I muttered not sure if students were allowed in it to begin with. It was where the tournament was going to be this year so it wouldn't be shocking if I wasn't allowed to be there. Or if I wasn't supposed to know that.