||58||

"Ow--" I winced as Morgue tied my wrists together, "why do I feel so drained?"

It's like my chakra was just ripped away from me.

"Ever since you unlocked your shadow guardian side you gained a shadow, or did you not notice?" Morgue replied, I looked to him confused before quickly looking down to see he was right. I have a shadow.

"Because you have a shadow, I can manipulate your shadow and steal your chakra. So thanks for fueling me up," he replied smugly before turning away from me, I noticed our shadows were both connected somehow.

So he's syphoning my chakra and adding to his own. Thief. Chakra thief.

"What're you doing?" I asked, watching him closely.

"Well because you disrupted my resurrection jutsu and somehow broke the circle when you attacked me," Morgue began, "I'm creating precautions, I'm not having any more of your downgraded snowflake guardians and anyone else coming up here to stop me from getting rid of the biggest pain in my ass."

"And what's that? Yourself?" I rolled my eyes, trying my move myself so I could try and break the ropes from around my wrists. I started to try and create at least on needle of ice but my body just screamed 'NO' and I failed to make it.

"You know, I don't like your attitude," Morgue turned around.

"Who are you? My dad?" I asked sarcastically as I pressed my wrist up against my knee.

"I'm your grandfather," he replied before turning and doing whatever the hell he was doing.

Once I made sure he wasn't going to turn around again, I swung my bound hands together and then pulled them down quickly, wracking one of them off my knee, a sickening crack flooded my hearing as agonising pain shot through my wrist. I pulled my wrist out of the bindings and held it to my chest. It's now dislocated and I can't heal myself. I didn't think this through properly, or at all. I didn't think about this at all... Idiot.

"Pst," someone whispered to me, I turned to see Cana with a bunch of other snowflake guardians, most of them were using each other as supports.

I put my finger to my mouth and then tapped my ear to say I can't talk but I can listen.

"All the snowflake guardians are out. The shadow guardians are all gathering near the base where I'm guessing the entrance is. We best get out of here quickly," Cana whispered. I sighed and winced as I stretched my wrist out in her direction. She looked to me in confusion before noticing the disgusting purplish black colouring to my skin. She hovered her hand over my own and the green glow came out weakly. My wrist quickly healed and Cana staggered forward a bit but was caught by Zachariah who pulled her back into the shadow.

"Get out of here," I whispered before standing up and tumbling backwards, the lack of chakra is really sapping my strength. Oh well.

I noticed one of the torches were still burning brightly and stumbled over to it.

"What are you doing?" Morgue noticed me, "and how did you get free?"

I reached the torch and grabbed it.

"With a surprising amount of tolerance against pain," I replied before throwing it down and disturbing our shadows, freeing me from his hold. I felt my chakra rush back to me and did my handsigns.

"Snowflake guardian mode," I mumbled with a smirk before my hair grew out, my clothes changed to that irritatingly long and flowy white dress, my bow appeared in my hand (where did that even go) and my shoes disappeared.

"Sucks I don't have Kistov," I shrugged, "but I can take you. I'll just do the ice meteor jutsu again."

"I won't let you get close enough to me," Morgue replied as I felt my wings grow out my back.

"Whatever dude," I shook my head and looked up, at the rim of the mountain, Aunt Mina stood with her team and... Uncle Sora?

He's been revived that means that Xander and Dad!

"Aw did you just realise your dad was probably revived?" Morgue asked with a smug laugh, "isn't that sweet."

"Oh fuck you, Morgue," I rolled my eyes before raising my bow and watching as three arrows of ice lined up in the centre.

"Now now, we can talk about this," he rolled his eyes at me.

"No... I don't think we can," I replied before shooting the arrows, when they got close enough, I clicked my fingers and forced them to melt at a high boiling temperature. Morgue shouted in pain before I turned around and quickly motioned for the snowflake guardians to sprint. They ran and I took off into the sky, heading towards where Mina was stood.

"Uncle Sora!" I shouted, my arms stretched out. He grinned at me and stretched his arms out so when I got closer we hugged, we actually, I latched onto him, stopped flying and sent us both tumbling through the snow.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed once we'd stopped falling.

"I missed you too," Sora replied with a laugh as he hugged me tightly, "you've become a beautiful woman, haven't you?"

"Yes?" I replied awkwardly before standing up and pulling him up with me, "is dad back? Xander?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, "I just remember waking up, seeing... Morgue... And then I sprinted before his lackeys or whatever could grab me."

"Weirdly enough, I met the original snowflake guardians," I told him, "now come on. We need to stop Morgue."

I began walking back to where Mina was stood.

"What did you say? The originals? Hey! Y/n!" Sora was shouting after me. I laughed silently to myself and continued going.